Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stretch

About

Comments

• Dreamland wrote: Dreamland wrote: Stretch wrote: I'll still teach you VHR, that's not a problem I would prefer VHR cash or VHR Foundies or colors. I just don't think I would be able to have time for VP.. I don't have a sponsor or money.. I …
  • I'm asking 50mil VHR cash. The account has 40imports. I will not seperate the imports.
  • I'll still teach you VHR, that's not a problem I would prefer VHR cash or VHR Foundies or colors. I just don't think I would be able to have time for VP..
  • Dreamland wrote: Stretch wrote: LOL.. great.. Thanks.. I don't exactly know how to do anything. I feel the same way on VHR. Which is why I took up confo. More simple. Doesn't take place of the game though. :[ I personally, would be willing to t…
  • LOL.. great.. Thanks.. I don't exactly know how to do anything.
  • sweet.. I got the bundle of 4 and 6.. But I cant have it until Dec. 25th.. grr...
  • LOL.. I bought a retriever, and I don't know what the heck I am doing... -ish confused-
  • Yes.. I have a sponsor, and I just auctioned one off. Now I need to learn how to play.. This will be interesting
  • Pride21 wrote: mine would be beter my trainings= 52million(350k per training) imports=7million(500k per import) and 3 million = 62million I said in my second post, I was only accepting imports. No trainings. Had a bad experience trading trainin…
  • Dreamland wrote: *nods* You're stretch and Amy? the user..? XP I'm horseshowgirl.. Do you know how to play? *feels like a geek* My player name here is Stretch #45, and on the forums of VHR I'm Stretch&Amy.. soo.. I guess yes... but my in …
  • Sandstone Kennels wrote: Can I BIN for 45 mill, and 5-10 imports? Sure. 45mil, and 10 imports?? PM me for the details.
  • tarnish wrote: sb and do you accept anything else other than vpc? will accept imports, but that's it. I need the money more than anything else.
  • mayonaise works too.. well for me anyways