Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaquel

About

Comments

• I sorta see your point, however it would make a reletively (sp???) easy game too easy. So, I say no.
  • *can see this becoming a flame thread in oh say 5 more posts :? * Umm well honestly, even if you can't afford the $20 . . . if you were to be allowed to create events it would be unfair for the people who payed (sometimes more than once ) . . . I'…
  • That I agree with lol. I really never understood why mutts were on the import list anyway.
  • See Nitty I have to only partially agree with you. If say someone breeds a german sheperd and a lab and gets a mutt, then by all means it should be neutered automatically altwise the site would be taken over by 10x4 mutts! lol. However if someone t…
  • See thats what I'm talking about . . . I don't see why if the lines are purely made of mutts that are from imported parents they can't be breedable
  • Well, I guess mutts are unbreedable because it would be too easy to get high statted dogs-or at least thats what I've heard- but I still don't agree with it. I really don't see why imported mutts that are bred w/ other imported mutts can't have fer…
  • I agree with Sable. It's a pain in the neck to only be able to accept one dog at a time. If there were kennel linking or outdoor kennels, at least people would know you were not ignoring there contract or something.
  • *is confused* Do you mean Trainers would be able to board dogs like, in there own kennels? If so I don't agree with that. Or do you mean that trainers have the ability to send dogs to boarding kennels? Is so I completely agree with that. It is ter…
  • I agree with Sable. I like have events as a sponser perk, and I don't think novices should be able to. We payed after all.