Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 VP Resolutions

<span style="color:#400080">Well since the new year has dawned does anyone have any VP resolutions for 2014?<br><br><br>I suppose mine are to get my next line up of eventers finished and to organize my kennels.</span>

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">I'd say my VP resolutions mainly revolve around finishing some of my projects! I have 3 lines I've been working on, two of which I've been working on for almost a year now. I've enjoyed watching the dogs progress through training and breeding, but I'm ready to reach that final goal and move on to something new!</span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • to hit 10x4 with my PB Cyber Spaniels and 10x4 with my other spaniel project so far both are (stuck at 6x4 and 8x4 because of hyper and aggro stats)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Hmmm mine is to get my line to 10x4 lol
  • <span style="color:#800000">I'd love to get these darn Rigor Mortis Mutts to 10x4, got them to 9x4 but now stuck as I have no females, hahaha. Back burner until I figure that cookie out!<br>Otherwise I'd like to finish the small lines I have going and get some more 10x4s! xD</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Finishing up my Labrador line and PB line. Then turning to a new project.... MALAMUTES! lol YAY... XD
    endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png
  • <span style="color:#400080">Sounds like a lot of us have lines we need to finish up. Once I get my current line done its on to the next and so on and so forth until I have my new eventers ready for when my current ones are finished</span>
  • Just getting all my lines done I still have over 10 that are half started that need to be done >.>, lol and looking for a slaver for a dye or upgrade XD
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties