Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Kennel For Rent/Lease

edited December 2013 in Auction
<span style="color:#400080">I'm going to be leasing a sponsor kennel. This will be a novice kennel, which I will upgrade once the auction ends. <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">It will come with 50k, and over 200 available fame points</span></span>. It will be available for a 1 year lease.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">ENDED</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">My Terms:</span></span><br><span style="font-style:italic">You May</span><br>-select the sponsor specialty and assign the available fame<br>-use the kennel to provide private and/or public goods and/or services<br>-keep dogs in the kennel<br>-advertise on the kennel, the forums, or the bark park*<br>-add a layout*<br>-host events**<br>-use the 50k vpc that comes with the kennel<br>-use/sell any kennel changes and imports that come with the kennel<br>-use any fame points that you earn during the lease<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">You May Not</span><br>-change the password, linked account, or associated e-mail<br>-lease, rent, or share the kennel with any other player<br>-misrepresent yourself or any of your goods or services*<br>-violate the <a href="http://virtualpups.com/terms-of-service.html"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">TOS</a>, disobey the Game Moderators, scam other players, or in any way misuse the kennel<br><br><span style="font-size:85">*You must identify yourself, somewhere on the kennel and in any private conversations, so that others will know it is you and not me.<br>**I may occasionally log onto the account to host events myself.</span></span>
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments