Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Hallow's Eve

edited November 2013 in Giveaways, Etc.
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">Happy <span style="color:#FF8000">Hallow's Eve</span>, everyone!</span></span><br><br>In celebration of <span style="color:#FF8000">Halloween</span> and the <span style="color:#FF8000">Day of the Dead</span>, I am offering two things of which everyone is eligible to enter for. There is also one giveaway that will benefit a real life rescue shelter (or animal organization), of the winner's choosing.<br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-</span><br></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#FF8000">Trick or Treat</span></span><br>Everyone may send a negative 500k contract to <span style="font-weight:bold">Troglin</span>, but in order for it to be accepted, you <span style="font-style:italic">must</span> put "Trick or Treat" as the contract subject. <span style="color:#FF4000">All contracts must be sent by 11:59PM October 31.</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-weight:bold">Numbers Game</span></span><br>A playcash amount of 10,312,013 will be given to a single player. <span style="font-style:italic">To enter, you must have claimed a trick or treat prize (above).</span> This is a random pick. <span style="color:#FF4000">Date to be announced: 11:59PM October 31 or mid-day November 1*<br></span><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-weight:bold">Sweet Tooth</span></span><br>This is a one-time donation of $20 USD to the winner's choice** of pet rescue. This is in honor of all animals who have passed before us. <span style="font-style:italic">In order to enter, all you have to do is post with what your favorite candy/sweet snack is.</span> You do not have to participate in the other portions to enter. <span style="color:#FF4000">Date to be announced: 11:59PM October 31 or mid-day November 1*</span><br><span style="font-size:75"><br>* Dates to be announced include either the 31st or 1st, as it depends upon my real life work schedule, of which I won't know until the morning of the 31st. The announcement will be done as soon as time allows.<br>** The rescue in question must accept online donations, and must be a registered non-profit if in the United States. I have no problems donating to a different country. Organization must be actively engaged in the protection of animals, either through legislation (i.e., ASPCA) or housing (i.e., shelters). Screenshot of donation page/receipt will be posted.</span><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-<span style="color:#FF8000">-</span>-</span><br></span><br>While I have attempted to keep this post short and sweet, please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions.
35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
On an indefinite hiatus.

Comments