Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Been So.. Quiet

Seems like VP has hit another dry spell again, huh? I think the other day there were about 10 users on and I was like, "Woah, look at all the people!" :| <br><br>I know summer has just begun for many, but it's so dead around here! <br><br>C'mon guys, where's that spirit? D:
FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png

Comments

• I ate it all.
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • We've had a nice little chat group going for the last few days - you should stop in some time!<br><br>Paper has been a bit hungry lately...odd cravings for VPians >.>
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Aww, common Paper! Isn't there a healthier, more satisfying alternative to VPians?<br><br><br>Hmm, I haven't been in chat for a long time, Coaster! The last real time that I logged into it and stuck around was when there was a trivia night. Those were a lot of fun! Maybe I will swing by later today.
  • Its reached that time of year where people are tired of doing much...by people i mean myself, just cant get the motivation to do anything on vp, probably the same for everyone
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • I came back when my summer began, I thought it would be the same for others. I'm not sure if I've ever seen it slower. Hopefully this is only temporary. <br><br>Someone do a dance to summon everyone back! Like a rain dance but for vpians
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • <span style="color:#800000">Cue Skrillex & Damian Marley song here!<br><br>It's raining and windy here today, so I've decided to stop playing Sims for a few hours and get some dogs trained and bred!<br>I wish people would come back and enter events.. *cries softly to self*</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Simm should pop in on chat since I'm all alone in there... :D<br><br>As should everyone else!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Yeah to fill the time when i can be bothered ive started playong dnd
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • It'd be great if we could somehow find a way to spark more interest. People have tried in the past and if has never seemed to work, though. A little friendly competition between each other in eventing would be cool, like it used to be. <br><br>Coaster, if I could log into chat, I would! Chat and I have a long history of disliking each other- it immediately kicks me.
  • I logged into chat and to my suprise there were three people there! But no one said anything ...so i left, i have a short attention span and was bored very quickly :)
  • Sometimes people don't say anything because they don't know anyone is there LOL Gotta say hi so the window flashes and I can be all excited!
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Everytime I jump into chat its been dead with a bot and maybe two Ops? so I gave up, I need to find someone to train my dogs am lazy right to do it myself right now.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Same thing here and i am a training kennel
  • I am just dying here - so bored! I had been looking so forward to summer when school is out so more people will play, event and such but that has not happened at all. I keep logging in just in case something happens to pick up my interest.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • I just came back to the game and I'm trying to get everything back in order so I can start working on my line again and eventing :)<br>Maybe this time I'll actually get to 10x4 Neo's! xD<br>I'm on chat right now and usually leave it up whenever I'm online.
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Oh I do hope you - and anyone/everyone - will start eventing!!!<br><br>I have never gone on chat - and I have been on VP almost 3 years now :|
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Well I was hungry whilst I sit here in my corner hoarding ports :/
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Oh yes, I have heard about your cravings for VPians! I do not want to be anyone's meal . . . . but I can help you hoard more ports :mrgreen: I have 20
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • -Perks up- depends what price I have to pay!
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • My normal is 250k each - send me a message if you wish to discuss :-)
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">for me, real life has gotten in the way. ive been hella crazy busy. but im determined to come back (:</span></span>
  • I've quit for about a year and a half, but I've decided to come back since I had a lot of spare time now that it's summer. :3<br>I forgot how much fun this game was. And how sore my wrists get from all the training.