Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Schutzhund Challenge

<span style="color:#800000"><span style="font-size:150">Hello and welcome to the 2013 Schutzhund Challenge! </span><br><br>This will be the third year I have hosted the event, and so far it has been quite a success!<br><br><br><span style="font-size:100"><span style="font-weight:bold">The Challenge IS NOW OPEN.</span></span><br><br><br>Now, a few key things you NEED to know:<br><br># <span style="font-style:italic">You may enter a maximum of two (2) dogs.</span><br># <span style="font-style:italic">Those dogs must be from the LUPUS group</span>. Last year it was Terriers. <br>Keep in mind, that any Private Breeds, Halloween Breeds or Reward Breeds will NOT be accepted!<br># The dogs you wish to submit, <span style="font-style:italic">must not have over 250 Courage and Adaptability</span>. I have upped this from last years 225, in case you have your dogs ready early and put them straight into boarding. Be aware that if at any stage of the competition they go OVER 250, that dog will be disqualified and ineligible to enter any more events.<br># Any and all entries must not have any previous events on their record-- <span style="font-style:italic">They must enter this Challenge with a 0 Competition level</span>!<br><br>I am aware that the usual, eventing-training guide has lost it's images.<br>Here are a few of last years entries to give you an idea of how your dog/s should be trained;<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2285898"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">2012 Winner</a> ** <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2277458"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">2012 Runner-Up</a> ** <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1982998"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">2012 Third Place</a><br><br>If you are still unsure of how to train your dog (Should you groom it or just stat-max? What about loyalty or Aggro?) You have over TWO months to trial and error Schutzhund. You don't have to necessarily trial with a Lupus breed, but it wouldn't hurt to figure out what does the best!?<br><br>Also, if you have any questions regarding the event. Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. Or you can click the little worldy thing and message me at my main kennel. I'm on all day, every day! xD<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">The Prizes.</span></span><br><span style="font-style:italic">* Donations welcome.</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Place:</span> 6 month upgrade, 10 million VPC, 100 years of training from SimStar.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Second Place:</span> 1 goodie dye, 5 million VPC, 50 years of training from SimStar.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Third Place:</span> 1 goodie dye, 2.5 million VPC, 20 years of training from SimStar.<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Eleven gifties (3oaks I believe!) have been donated to the prize-pool by Zagari! Thank you!</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Awards.</span><br>Because Schutzhund has three different stages; Tracking, Obedience & Protection. I will have seperate prizes for the best score out of the whole competition. So even if your dog is eliminated first round, it could still have had the best Obedience score in one of the events, and for that you could win!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Best Tracking Score:</span> 50 years of training by SimStar.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Best Obedience Score:</span> 50 years of training by SimStar.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Best Protection Score:</span> 50 years of training by SimStar.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">To Enter.</span><br>Please fill in this form <span style="text-decoration:underline">after the 15th of June!</span><br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name:</span> namehere<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> linkhere<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dog #1 Link:</span> <a href="linkhere" target="_blank" class="bb-url">Dog Name here</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dog #2 Link:</span> <a href="linkhere" target="_blank" class="bb-url">Dog Name here</a>
<br><br>Once you have submitted your entries, make sure your dogs are submitted into <a href="http://virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=460925"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this club</a> as all the events will be run through Club events to ward off outside eventers. xD<br></span>
4v1rix.jpg

Comments