Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well that hurt

edited January 2013 in Vent
Earlier for some reason I managed to fall down the stairs, only 3 steps like but it still hurt, I managed to hurt my arms, but they now dont hurt but my back does... thats annoying...
forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">Ouch! Glad you weren't seriously hurt. Once when I was younger I fell just 2-3 stairs from the basement floor onto concrete. I landed with my foot under me and ended up breaking two bones in it :/</span>
  • Ouch, I fell down the stairs when I was little and my dad was really scared, all that I had managed to hurt was I got a bruise on my head... I think I just can survive the war with the stairs
  • <span style="color:#400080">I hate stairs lol I'm clumsy and have fallen down many a flight. Also have managed to fall up the stairs as well O.o</span>
  • I fell down the stairs at college once, I'm always falling up the stairs, I'm pretty clumsy myself
  • I tend to be the type of person who falls UP the stairs and smashes my face haha<br>Glad you're okay though!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • I fell down the stairs once with my best friend with me, and all we could do is laugh cause I wasn't hurt! Hehe :)
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png
  • I remember when I was in college and I fell down the stairs, that was so embarrassing since i was with my boyfriend and all his friends, and all my boyfriend could do was laugh at me, it was his friend who offered to help me up (I'd managed to hurt my leg) and who asked if I was okay. <br><br>Somehow I have managed to go through life without getting any broken bones :D YAY! I don't know how I have managed that though, I'm always getting myself hurt, like falling when getting on a bus that was stationary (dumb moment), I ended up in hospital that night and found out i had sprained my bicep... bit random like... I'm just such a clutz
  • When i was little i was on my dad's back and he fell down like 10 steps. No one was hurt though. c:
    3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png