Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A 6month Upgrade-Winner Posted!

edited December 2012 in Giveaways, Etc.
Well I have a little nit of extra money after christmas so why not do something nice for someone else, so I am giving away <span style="font-weight:bold">ONE</span> six month upgrade.<br><span style="font-size:150">Rules</span><br>-You must be a novice<br>-You can not bribe someone to put your name in they must do it without your influence<br>-All information you give must be ture<br>-You can enter yourself but others can also enter you if they think you deserve it.<br><br><span style="font-size:150">How to Enter</span><br>If you are entering yourself please fill this out and post it-<br>
Username-<br>VP kennel link-<br>How long have you been playing?-<br>Why do you think you should get the upgrade?-<br>What specialty would you be?-<br>Anything else?-
<br>If you are entering someone else please fill this out and post it-<br>
Your VP kennel link-<br>Their username-<br>Their VP kennel link-<br>How long have they been playing?(if you know)-<br>Why do you think they should get the upgrade?-<br>Anything else?-
<br><br><span style="font-size:150">Entries</span><br>Seika69<br>BumbyM2K<br>Ribbon's Love(Twice Once by herself and once by Pom) <br>kelseyb<br>Desert Flower<br>tito.33<br>Herding Dogs<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150">Dates</span><br>Entries can be posted-Starting 12/28/12<br>Last day entries can be posted-12/30/12<br>Winner announced-12/30/12 or earlier<br>Upgrade purchesed-As soon as possible after winner is annouced<br><br><br>If there are any questions please PM me :)

Comments