Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it just me or...

edited December 2012 in General Discussion
VP got more quiet? Nobody is here! Bleh. When i left i remember everyone was...perhaps lively. What happened, VP?
3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png

Comments

• It's definitely been a ghost town. O.O Didn't we used to have hundreds of active players? Just when I really get started in the game all the customers leave. xD<br><br><span style="font-size:75">Come back VP.</span>
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Haha, I know, right? I am starting to think they walked off the face of the earth. : P
    3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png
  • im still around. never post since i dont have internet at my house anymore but trust me once i get somewhere with a good laptop and an internet connection then ill be back online a lot more lol trust me i havent given up on ol" VP yet <3
  • That's funny, garn. I was just watching some of your vp videos. :D Hello!
    3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png
  • It's more active now than it has been for the past few months at least. At any given time there were only about two other people online at the same time as me but now there's quite a few. It's getting better. :)
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">It's kinda pathetic on my part. None of my friends were online one day and I was SO bored. So I started pm'ing myself XD I fail.<br>But yes, like Zag said. It has gotten a lot better (:</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#000080">I was away for a bit and when I first came back it wasn't very active. But I've also noticed lately its been picking up. Hope that continues! </span>
  • It went through a real dead spot, but there were 22 people online the other day! I practically had a heart attack from my excitement. Which is sad, shows how addicted I am to this game.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Woah. 8 comments? :D Hope in VP = restored
    3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png
  • I feel like the people are coming back, its just we lost a lot of the big events VP used to have. Despite massive inflation in the game, the prices of most things went down and continue to go down because the demand is simply less. I remember at VPs height when 10-20 people would be bidding viciously on 1 item in the auction section, general discussion had a new post every 5 minutes, and the standard price for a year of grooming was 100k. That doesnt exist that much anymore. Hopefully the merger is enough to give the game a little boost in traffic, but unless new activities are added, traffic will go down. We need something like new breeds, or kennel types, or skills. Because lets face it, all the easy and most of the medium 10x4s have been reached, and it is impossible to compete in the simple events like racing or weight pulling unless you breed 3 lines to get high birth stats. We need something to not just attract new players, but make them want to stay. I, for example, was forever hooked on the game the second I achieved my first 10x4 by myself even though it was an 8 import line. This is not that easy anymore, so I feel like a lot of new players join then leave right away. We are just waiting on the traffic of old players who get an itch to play the game again, which is great dont get me wrong(I'm one of those players), but unless we get new players in here the traffic will continue to slow.<br><br>Sorry if I'm rambling, I love this game. I really do, but we need to bring back some VP of the old with new players. Whens the last time we even had a trainoff?
    brutisbanner.png
    Training Kennel Boarding Kennel Breeding Kennel Rescue/Collection Kennel
    Read about and Participate in the VP Awards here please xD
  • Last train-off I remember ended in August I believe.<br>I agree about the new breeds thing, I was actually thinking about that just the other day.
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • New breeds would be great, think of the old rushes when it was all "who can breed the most 10x4s"<br><br>I don't think there are many breeds left that get 10x4 in a 16 dog line let alone 8 dog.
    brutisbanner.png
    Training Kennel Boarding Kennel Breeding Kennel Rescue/Collection Kennel
    Read about and Participate in the VP Awards here please xD
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I totally agree to this. The only reason (besides some of my close friends) why I stay on vp is because of the top kennel list. It'd be great if new perks were added. Who knows, maybe this new vp coming out has a lot in store for us that we're just not aware of yet.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'm hoping the new vp works out. I've not been able to check out the second beta yet due to a problem with my accounts not importing (still waiting for it to be fixed) so not sure what its like. I know there was some concern with the new version but I'm hopeful. I've been working on eventing and climbing the top kennels list but would love to see more perks added</span>