Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple Character

I unfortunately dont have my tablet - it got thrown away when I moved.<br>SO I cannot create anything that is really up to my own standards (Im very picky about things I do myself!)<br><br>Anyway, I'd like to hold a little character signature contest.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Character Appearance:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Eyes: </span>Light Blue<br><span style="font-style:italic">Body Color:</span> Rainbow<br><span style="font-style:italic">Looks Like:</span> Cartoon Lightening Bug<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extras:</span><br>Dog Pawprints scattered on arms (optional, but could win you big points!)<br>Create a "glow-like" appearance on his "butt" like that of a lightening bug. This could be what-ever color of your choosing that looks best with the body color.<br><span style="font-style:italic">Name:</span> Lovebug<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> 400x400 or 500x500<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Transparent<br><br>Just have fun with it!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">1st:</span> 35 Mill.<br><span style="font-style:italic">2nd:</span> 5 Mill.<br><span style="font-style:italic">3rd:</span> 2 Mill.<br>(I may have additional winners and if they do not make this 3-place list, I will be purchasing the art for 1 Mill.)<br><br>Quality is a MUST!<br>I will add more VPC with interest.<br>And may add up to 10 Long Grooms, RH's or what have you.
Dodger.gif
Missing since June 3rd, 2009.

Comments