Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout Contest-Ended Winners Posted!

edited September 2012 in Banner/Layout/Color Contest
<span style="font-weight:bold">Layout contest</span>-<br>Prizes: <br><span style="font-style:italic">Updated</span><br><span style="color:#FF0000">1st place-20 Mil VPC plus your choice of a goodie dye or 20 unmade imports<br>2nd place- 10 Mil VPC<br>3rd- 6 Mil VPC</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What I want</span>:<br><br>I don’t care what style of layout you choose to use. I’m game to be a guinea pig for whatever you decide to try out. I only ask that what you do use in the layout is the information I do want.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Information</span>-<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Owned by Priss</span><br>Kennel name: <span style="font-style:italic">Flamez’</span> <br>I would also like somewhere mentioned on there: <span style="font-style:italic">Part of Diabhals Kennels</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Specifics</span>:<br><br>-Use information provided.<br>-Would like a banner<br>-Images must be legal to use<br>-Work must be your own and not someone else’s.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Layout Colors/Banner info</span>:<br><br>I would like in some manner these colors used- Red, Orange, Purple, Black, Silver, white (You can use others if you think I'd like it)<br>You can use any kind of herding breed for the dog pictures or if you choose one of these other ideas:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anime</span>-<br>Ah! My Goddess (Fav Character: Urd)<br>Sailor Moon (Fav Character: Rei/Sailor Mars)<br>BubbleGum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (Fav Character: Priss)<br>Armitage<br>Black Lagoon (Fav Character: “Two Hands” Revy)<br>Mai Hime (Fav Character: Mai Tokiha and her Child- Kagutsuchi)<br>Strawberry Panic!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Cartoons</span>-<br>X-Men (Fav Character: Rogue)**From the older set not the new ones like Evolution and the like.<br>Reboot (Fav Character: AndrAla) <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">TV Shows</span>:<br>CSI<br>The Closer<br>The Big Bang Theory<br>Charmed<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">For subtext I would like</span>:<br>-Breeding only the finest<br>-Evil is only in the eye of the beholder not in the breeding<br>-Do not judge by looks, Get to know the soul behind the looks.<br>-Don’t cower in fear, if you do you may miss the one that will love you and protect you unconditionally<br>-*Or you may use a quote from one of the shows/Characters if you chose a theme such as that.<br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Please make everything match and make sense</span></span>.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers information</span>-<br><br>I want enough room to write down the information I’d like to put on there. I would prefer the headers not to have links just text in them<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers for</span>: <br>Breeding prices/If breeding is open to public or not<br>About the kennel<br>About the owner<br>Accomplishments<br>Personal Colors<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Links for</span>: <br>Other kennels<br>Friends<br>Top Dogs<br>Available Broods<br>Available Studs<br><br><br>If there is a lot of an interest I’ll expand on the prizes and places. I may even consider one of colors as a prize if I like the layout enough and that is what you wish. But right now I’m only looking to replace one layout out of the 7 other kennels I have. If you have some other kind of idea you may think I will like pm me and we can discuss it. I’m rather open to ideas about things.<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">Ending Date- Sept 2, 2012</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Entries- </span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hobs-</span> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=289900"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">one</a><br><span style="font-style:italic">Paper</span> <a href="http://ebilmoose.com/layouts/priss/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">one</a><br><span style="font-style:italic">Bobolu</span> <a href="http://scslayoutsandgraphics.webs.com/priss contest.html&quot; target="_blank" class="bb-url">one</a><br><span style="font-style:italic">Rotten</span><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=452501"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">One</a>
Diabhals_zps42fd3e6a.jpg

Comments