Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ended.

<span style="color:#FF0000"><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">ENDED!</span></span><br><br>I am making a goodie dye color and I want it to have something to do with the joker, from the movie, The Dark Knight. The person with the best color, gets 2 million. Below, I will have goodie dye colors that people already came up with, and who came up with that color. Please no copying. PM me with questions. (I can end this at anytime, and, I can end this without a winner.).<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Ending:</span> August 9th</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goodie Dye Colors:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span> means, one of favs.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Already a goodie dye color</span><br>Joker<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Me</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Why So Serious?<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Paranormal Wolf</span><br>A Red Ragged Grin He Chuckled Why So Serious<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">VitaPerOculos</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Cut faced clown w/red jagged smile<br>Straightforward Homicidal Maniac w/ Joker Playing Card<br>Archenemy of Batman w/ Sadistic Sense of Humor<br>Clown Prince of Crime w/ white face, green hair, red lips<br>Gotham's 'Why So Serious?' Joker of Terror<br>Hysterical Laughing Man w/ white face, green hair, blood-red sliced lips, and damaged childhood past.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Jessie07</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Gotham City Ghoul<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Cecctl2</span><br>Snickering Man w/ Green Hair and a Red Smile<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">VictoriaGinellis</span><br>White w/ red coated face on pernicious purple coat<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sisco&Petee</span><br>criminal mastermind w/ Creepy red smile and green hair<br>Pale white w/ mutilated smile <br>Enemy of Batman w/ greenhair and red creepy smile<br>Living the life of crime w/ batman as an enemy<br>scariest supervillain ever w/ creepy smile & cut mouth<br>Staring at nothing w/ creepy smile asking why so serious<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Tina Wolf</span><br>What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger<br>Sadism At Its Finest<br>Ace in the Hole<br>And Here... We... Go<br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Bloody Red Grin<br>Jokester's Sentiment<br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Madman of Simple Tastes<br>Nothing But A Freak<br><span style="font-weight:bold">*</span>Playing Card: The Joker<br>A Better Class of Criminal<br>Dance with the Devil<br><br>More generic:<br><br>Green-tinged w/ Grin of a Joker<br>Yellowed Fur and a High, Cruel Laugh<br>Yellowed Fur and Knifepoint Grin<br>Pale Fur w/ Jagged Red Grin<br>Pale, Sadistic, and Hysterically Laughing<br>Jagged Grin of a Lost Mind<br>Echo of the Maddest of Souls<br>Remnant Smile of a Bad Joke<br>Psychological Criminal Mastermind<br>Pale Escapee of Arkham Asylum<br></span>

Comments

• How many tries can we get?
  • <span style="color:#FF0000">As many as you want!</span>
  • W/ A Red Ragged Grin He Chuckled Why So Serious
  • Cut faced clown w/red jagged smile<br><br>Straightforward Homicidal Maniac w/ Joker Playing Card<br><br>Archenemy of Batman w/ Sadistic Sense of Humor<br><br>Clown Prince of Crime w/ white face, green hair, red lips
  • Gotham City Ghoul
  • Snickering Man w/ Green Hair and a Red Smile<br><br>Will add more later.
  • Gotham's 'Why So Serious?' Joker of Terror
  • I'm bad at this.....is there any particular length it has to be under? I've never made a goodie dye before, but I wanna give it a shot.
  • <span style="color:#FF0000">Only 50 letters. Counting spaces.</span>
  • White w/ red coated face on pernicious purple coat
  • Are you sure it's 50 characters? I always thought it was only 48 :shock:
  • <span style="color:#FF0000">Well, I counted it for myself and it was 50. I remember it being around 45 or 48, but, I went to it to make sure, and I counted 50. :I</span>
  • Hysterical Laughing Man w/ white face, green hair, blood-red sliced lips, and damaged childhood past.
  • criminal mastermind w/ Creepy red smile and green hair<br>Pale white w/ mutilated smile <br>Enemy of Batman w/ greenhair and red creepy smile<br>Living the life of crime w/ batman as an enemy<br>scariest supervillain ever w/ creepy smile & cut mouth<br>Staring at nothing w/ creepy smile asking why so serious
    AfterGlowRescue! Dedicated to Changing lives! Eventing Rescues,Giving Second Chances, And Making Stars
  • More unusual, based on quotes and whatnot. Feel free to mix and match as you see fit:<br><br>What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger<br>Sadism At Its Finest<br>Ace in the Hole<br>And Here... We... Go<br>Bloody Red Grin<br>Jokester's Sentiment<br>Madman of Simple Tastes<br>Nothing But A Freak<br>Playing Card: The Joker<br>A Better Class of Criminal<br>Dance with the Devil<br><br>More generic:<br><br>Green-tinged w/ Grin of a Joker<br>Yellowed Fur and a High, Cruel Laugh<br>Yellowed Fur and Knifepoint Grin<br>Pale Fur w/ Jagged Red Grin<br>Pale, Sadistic, and Hysterically Laughing<br>Jagged Grin of a Lost Mind<br>Echo of the Maddest of Souls<br>Remnant Smile of a Bad Joke<br>Psychological Criminal Mastermind<br>Pale Escapee of Arkham Asylum<br><br>(Haven't checked any of these to see if they've been used yet, sorry!)<br><br>*edit*<br><br>Oh, um, btw, your signature says his father "was a drinker and a friend". The actual quote is "was a drinker and a <span style="font-style:italic">fiend</span>". There's a big difference there, so I thought I'd let you know in case you didn't already! (:
    silverr.jpg
  • <span style="color:#FF0000">Ends tomorrow! :arrow: </span>
  • Out of curiosity, was there a winner to this?
    silverr.jpg