Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spin-Off Challenge - Winners announced! Last post

2»

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear that Frost. :( Maybe next time? <br><br><br>Mr. Rotten Treats, no problem on having to withdraw a dog. I can't accept a replacement dog though, since it is past the time to get dogs entered, however you are definitely encouraged to participate with the other two you had entered.<br><br><br>I believe now everyone has their dogs entered, so I will go ahead and run them if that turns out to be true. I'll post soon with the scores and let y'all know who's proceeding.
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • So these results are interesting, to say in the least! <br><br>Remember that lower score = better, as that's how the events are set up on VP. <br><br>Dogs Advancing are in green.<br><br><span style="color:#408000">Para's Howling Mad Murphy - 396.50<br>HxC Stinkpot - 396.82<br>VVT Boulevard Dreams - 397.35<br>HxC Cutlass - 397.48<br>HxC Cannon - 397.54<br>Lurching Love - 397.68<br>Sugarbread's Lead Foot - 397.75<br>Sugarbread's Mississippi Girl - 397.86<br>VVT Vixen Woman - 397.94<br>Para's Fus Ro Dah - 398.05</span><br><br>For the dogs above, make sure you get them entered in the round two events! <br>For the dogs below, thank you for trying with them! It really was such a close match!<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><br>HxC Flintlock - 398.09<br>Para's Midnight Hour - 398.24<br>VVT One Horse Fiddle - 398.29<br>{WWK} Beyond the Sky - 398.43<br>Para's Legendary Dovahkiin - 398.89<br>VVT Vertigo - 399.52<br>Ishmael*~goth~* - 399.58<br>{WWK} Creeping Saga - 399.97<br>Sugarbread's Trigger Happy - 403.07<br>Sugarbread's Thing - 403.49</span>
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • The 2 dogs I have advancing kinda surprised me. I didn't think they would do as well as they did!
  • Anastasia wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear that Frost. :( Maybe next time? <br><br><br>Mr. Rotten Treats, no problem on having to withdraw a dog. I can't accept a replacement dog though, since it is past the time to get dogs entered, however you are definitely encouraged to participate with the other two you had entered.<br><br><br>I believe now everyone has their dogs entered, so I will go ahead and run them if that turns out to be true. I'll post soon with the scores and let y'all know who's proceeding.
    <br><br><br><br>Thank you, one of mine made it! :mrgreen:
    siggy.png
  • The 2 dogs I have advancing kinda surprised me. I didn't think they would do as well as they did!
    <br><br><br><br>I feel the same way (haha) atleast one of my dogs made it! Woo hoo, I dout my rescue will beat that mad murphey you have though x )
    siggy.png
  • Mine are doing pretty poorly... I'm so surprised that the two made it.
  • Dogs are entered =)
    <br><br><br><br>I feel the same way (haha) atleast one of my dogs made it! Woo hoo, I dout my rescue will beat that mad murphey you have though x )
    <br><br>I'm really surprised Howling Mad Murphy is my top dog and currently leading :shock: I was not expecting that at all!
  • Sorry about the wait everyone -- I've been trying to help get the house ready for my aunt as she's flying in today, with my brother coming in later this week for a long getaway! So much to do and so little time!<br><br>These are done by adding round one scores to round two scores, shown respectively.<br><br><span style="color:#408000">HxC Cutlass - 397.48 + 395.83 = <span style="font-weight:bold">793.31</span><br>Para's Howling Mad Murphy - 396.50 + 397.97 = <span style="font-weight:bold">794.47</span><br>VVT Boulevard Dreams - 397.35 + 397.26 = <span style="font-weight:bold">794.61</span><br>HxC Cannon - 397.54 + 397.63 = <span style="font-weight:bold">795.17</span><br>HxC Stinkpot - 396.82 + 398.46 = <span style="font-weight:bold">795.28</span><br>Para's Fus Ro Dah - 398.05 + 397.77 = <span style="font-weight:bold">795.82</span><br>Lurching Love - 397.68 + 398.40 = <span style="font-weight:bold">796.08</span><br>Sugarbread's Mississippi Girl - 397.86 + 398.45 = <span style="font-weight:bold">796.2</span><br></span><br><br>For the dogs above, make sure to get them entered in the final round! <br>For the dogs below, thanks again for participating with them! <br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">Sugarbread's Lead Foot - 397.94 + 399.08 = <span style="font-weight:bold">796.83</span><br>VVT Vixen Woman - 397.94 + 399.31 = <span style="font-weight:bold">797.25</span></span>
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • When will the last round run?
  • I imagine it will run as soon as Anastasia is able to get online long enough to run the events and tally the scores. She has quite a busy schedule this week/weekend, so it may take a bit longer than usual. :)
  • Aziu wrote:
    I imagine it will run as soon as Anastasia is able to get online long enough to run the events and tally the scores. She has quite a busy schedule this week/weekend, so it may take a bit longer than usual. :)
    <br><br>Thank makes sense. I was just wondering because she said no longer than three days =)
  • Thank you Aziu. :)<br><br>1st: HxC Cutlass<br>2nd: VVT Boulevard Dreams<br>3rd: Para's Howling Mad Murphy<br><br>A note about the training prizes, I won't have internet again until Tuesday. If you wanted to substitute it for playcash so you don't need to wait until then, you can tack on an extra 1.5 mil to your prize money. If you want the trainings, send your dogs to <span style="font-weight:bold">Troglin</span> and I'll get them done next week! <br><br>Aziu, please PM me the dog link + color that you want. :)<br><br>For playcash, send your negative contracts to Troglin. Include your forum name so I know who is who. <br><br>Custom image/banner requests, pm the information you want. I have no real form.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">EVERYONE</span> who participated at any time in this event may have one pair of unmade imports. (Yes, winners, that means you can get an extra 2 along with your prize.) All import requests can be posted here or messaged to me.<br><br><br>Scores for anyone interested in viewing them. Listed is the final number which is all three rounds added together.<br><br>HxC Cutlass - 1190.38<br>VVT Boulevard - 1191.92<br>Para's Howling Mad Murphy - 1192.54<br>HxC Cannon - 1192.63<br>HxC Stinkpot - 1193.23<br>Para's Fus Ro Dah - 1193.39<br>Lurching Love - 1194.49<br>Sugarbread's Mississippi Girl - 1194.8
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">Congrats to 1st & 2nd place winners! This was interesting. Howling Mad was doing so well then kinda went downhill at the end haha<br>Also thanks to Ana for hosting this event, I really enjoyed it through and through!<br><br>I'm sending my contract over from Paranormal - Wolf<br>Question with the 50 years of training, does it include grooms? If so I'll send over the dogs sometime before or next week<br>For the imports can I please have 2 female and 2 male Cardigan Welsh corgis <br>I'll have to decide on what graphic I want :]</span>
  • Wow, I really never expected that one of my pups would actually win! First time for everything, I guess. :P Congrats to the other winners and a huge thank you to our marvelous host, this was a great event!
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">Congrats to 1st & 2nd place winners! This was interesting. Howling Mad was doing so well then kinda went downhill at the end haha<br>Also thanks to Ana for hosting this event, I really enjoyed it through and through!<br><br>I'm sending my contract over from Paranormal - Wolf<br>Question with the 50 years of training, does it include grooms? If so I'll send over the dogs sometime before or next week<br>For the imports can I please have 2 female and 2 male Cardigan Welsh corgis <br>I'll have to decide on what graphic I want :]</span>
    <br><br>Yes, the years can be used for grooming. ^^ I actually prefer grooming to skills/stats and such.<br><br>Your dogs, Para;<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326093"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326093</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326094"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326094</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326095"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326095</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326096"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2326096</a>;
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • Congrats to everyone!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Cngrats to everyone! I had a great time!!
  • Cngrats to everyone! I had a great time!!
  • Congrats everyone! It really was fun! <br>For imports, could I get a male and female Prazsky Krysarik please?
  • Anastasia wrote:
    <br><span style="color:#4000FF"><br>Bids have been placed from Paranormal -Wolf-<br>And I will send the dogs over next week to be groomed :]<br>Will fill out their training notes before sending<br>Thanks again for everything!</span>