Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ended.

edited August 2012 in Giveaways, Etc.
<span style="color:#FF0000"><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">ENDED!</span></span><br><br>Okay, here is the deal. I want some banners made. I will pay 500k for each one. The only person that will get paid is the person that makes the best one of that banner. Say for example, 10 people make the The Dark Knight banner. Which ever banner looks best out of those 10 banners, gets the cash. That happens to each banner made. Each banner will end at a different time. And who knows, they might all end at the same time. Each baner will end when I feel like the banner is the best. PM me with questions.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Ending:</span> August 9th</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Banners:</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-The Dark Knight</span><br>::Pictures of the joker, in his "Serious" look.<br>::Text: The Joker.<br>::Sub-Text: Why So Serious?<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-The Sorcerer's Apprentice</span><br>:: Pictures from the movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice<br>::Text: The Sorcerer's Apprentice<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-Nickelback</span><br>::Pictures of the Nickelback Band<br>::Text: Nickelback<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-Flyleaf</span><br>::Pictures of the Flyleaf Band<br>::Text: Flyleaf<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-The Fray</span><br>::PIctures of the The Fray Band<br>::Text: The Fray<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-Lifehouse</span><br>::Pictures of the Lifehouse Band<br>::Text: Lifehouse<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-Wild Dangerous Cats</span><br>::Pictures of Lions, Tigers, & Jaguars. & for the background, a forest. (NO Mountains!)<br>::Text: Wild Dangerous Cats<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">-NASCAR</span><br>::Pictures of NASCAR<br>::Text: NASCAR<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">FORM:</span><br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">[color=#0000FF]Banner:</span></span> Blah<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#0000FF">Banner Link:</span></span> Blah<br>
<br>I can end this at anytime, and, I can end this without a winner.<br>[/color]

Comments