Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Image Recovery

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry about all the<span style="font-style:italic"> banners and graphics falling </span>through a loop hole! I've managed to contact a decent amount of players and hand out the repaired codes; however, there are still some of you that may be missing some of my work you've bought in the past. If that's the case, simply post here and remind me what you've lost. : ) <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#FF0000">For the Christmas Wish List 2011 Badge</span></span>: Please click the link below, all codes have been fixed. <br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=77572"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=44&t=77572</a><br><br>Please be honest, the badge is for those who participated. Thanks.
siggy.png

Comments

• Just out of curiosity, did you use photobucket? I have been having issues with photobucket is why I ask.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Yes, I upload everything to photobucket and some issues have come up on my end as well. I moved a couple things around to organize my albums, but something tampered with all of the images. I noticed in the links, "%" < that has been added in between the original code(s).
    siggy.png
  • It has happened to me as well. I think it is just a glitch that they have to fix on their end of something.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Yeah, I hope they work it out. This is the first time in three years it's happened to me, so everything should be ok now that the codes are up and running again. : )
    siggy.png