Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My First Auction... 0_0 (Re-opened) -Part 2-

124»

Comments

• LOL. <br><br>Auction ends in three minutes!! xD
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Quit bidding on my dog! Hah! 3 millz!<br>Ill jus go ahead an place my bid now... :twisted: :lol:
    16j287k.png
  • Haha, all yours, can't outbid you on that:) Good job! Lol:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
  • No one can!! :roll: i win!<br><br>Bid placed!!
    16j287k.png
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:#FF0000">ENDED.</span></span><br><br>My very first auction brought in around 35 mill!!! It's wayyy more then I expected! Thank you to all that bid, and a big thank you to the big spenders. xD Please place your bids winners!!<br><br><span style="font-size:85">If winning bids are not placed within the week your dog will automatically be sold to the next bidder in line.</span>
  • Zyndalee wrote:
    <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:#FF0000">ENDED.</span></span><br><br>My very first auction brought in around 35 mill!!! It's wayyy more then I expected! Thank you to all that bid, and a big thank you to the big spenders. xD Please place your bids winners!!<br><br><span style="font-size:85">If winning bids are not placed within the week your dog will automatically be sold to the next bidder in line.</span>
    <br><br>Bid placed! And your welcome! Was I your biggest spender?
  • Yes you were. I shall be sending you personalized invites when i make auctions from now on. XD <br><br>Seriously though, thanks a lot! Bid accepted. : )
  • biding oooo me too i want an invite!:) i like ur auctions
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • At this time all dogs still listed on the main page of this auction are AVAILABLE to ANYONE. The winning bids on said dogs were not placed, or, the bidders did not have the available cash in the first place. If -anyone- wants to bid on -any- of the dogs please feel free to do so. If your bid is anything close to the BIN or HB on that dog, it will definitely be accepted. These dogs NEED to go. Please take a second look. xD They will be released/retired June 10. Thanks! :D<br><br>And THANK YOU to the players who participated in this auction and ACTUALLY had the money to do so! I do not understand why someone would bid money that they do not even have. I just had to say that that is extremely rude and completely unfair to the serious bidders who actually wanted these dogs! I'm not going to mention names, but I will be ignoring any bids made by you in future auctions. -End Rant-
  • Zyndalee wrote:
    I do not understand why someone would bid money that they do not even have. I just had to say that that is extremely rude and completely unfair to the serious bidders who actually wanted these dogs! I'm not going to mention names, but I will be ignoring any bids made by you in future auctions. -End Rant-
    <br><br>Gosh, that must be annoying. Dunno why people do that. I'm a little... confused... about the dogs still up for bidding. Are they all still up, or a few. I is thinking about spending my money again xD
  • Sorry. Not EVERY dog that was in the auction is still available, but the ones linked on the front page are. :D BUY UM!!! xD I can also put up links to some other eventers / 10x4 / A/C dogs as well, then the other half of this auction can get started!! xD
  • i bid
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • I know you bid, but as I said in pm, the dog had a bid of way more then 2 mill on her that I didn't realize. My apologies.
  • Oh ok
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • Bids for her are reopened and bin is 4m. I will accept the highest bid in two hours.
  • Do you have any other high A/C Dogs, Rare Dogs, or Odd dogs?
  • I have many. xD They'll go up once the remaining dogs are sold or released/retired.
  • Oh and btw.. naming your auction what I named mine probably isn't the best idea. For confusion purposes. -__-<br><br>To everyone:<br>I'am currently very impatient, so I will be releasing the dogs left over from part one and starting Auction Part Two in a few minutes.
  • Sorry about that! I couldn't remeber what you had named yours(having looked when you changed your name). I changed it.
  • It's okay! I just don't want players to get confused or think our auctions are the same / related. I took a look though. xD
  • ohh cant wait for part two and whts the sb for the dog #8
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • 3.1 mill on the pitty
    liglw.jpg
  • So sorry Zynneh!! I havent been logging on. If youll let me ill bid on the dogs i won (if nobodys bid higher). Then u can start part 2 already! I.m still intrested in spending my moniez on your stuff. XD
    16j287k.png