Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You already know me. -.- say hey to Chibs.

I have come and I have gone, and I'm not sure if I'll be staying. But it's something about VP that inspires me artistically. I have actually been in the hospital, and during the past couple have years have gone through a lot. I changed accounts because honestly, I don't feel like the same person at all.<br><br>But you probably knew me as <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Chibi Werewolf</span></span><br>I came back for the wonderful community and art. All my gifties are gone *sob* but I have four personal breeds? odd, but better than nothing. I am still friendly that hasn't changed. But other than that pretty much everything has. I guess the biggest changes are I have <a href="http://i39.tinypic.com/2060eoj.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">9/16 stretched ear lobes</a>, I've been in a relationship with the most perfect, gorgeous boy in the world for about 3 months, and my artistic skills have improved.<br><br>I have been through some traumatic stuff, but I'm trying to get back to art.<br><br>So...commissions are kinda open. For examples, click my fursy in my signature. ♥<br><br>nice to see vp again.
10ngdww.jpg
click Nosferatu for my deviantart~!
I'm a scary gargoyle, on a tower. That you built with plastic power.
Your rhinestone eyes, are like factories far away.

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Chibi! It's been forever.. I stalked your DA stuff quiet often. It's good to see you back. (:<br>Pming you about commissions! ^^<br><br>I hope all is well right now. If you ever need to talk just shoot me a pm. I'll always answer. </span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Chibi! It's been forever.. I stalked your DA stuff quiet often. It's good to see you back. (:<br>Pming you about commissions! ^^<br><br>I hope all is well right now. If you ever need to talk just shoot me a pm. I'll always answer. </span></span>
    <br><br>Bobert!! :D I've missed you, how are you? Makes me feel good I was stalked. <3 I appreciate the outreached hand too. :3 That's very sweet of you, I really appreciate it. <3<br><br>AND I GET COMMISSIONED. <3 WHOOOP.
    10ngdww.jpg
  • Chibs!!! I was thinking about you the other day <3
  • Chibs!!! I was thinking about you the other day <3
    <br>Vampy! *clings* how are you!? c:
    10ngdww.jpg
  • Glittamutt wrote:
    Chibs!!! I was thinking about you the other day <3
    <br>Vampy! *clings* how are you!? c:
    <br><br>Very good now that your back ;D I missed you!!
  • CHIBI<br>*has spazz attack*<br>I was thinking about you the other day as well!<br><3
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Oh Chibs! :O I was literally rummaging through all your DA accounts night before last! I added you as a frann on some other site, too, didn't know if you knew who I was or not. x3 It's good to have you back! :D
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • CHIBS! I missed you! Glad to see that you're back, I was sad to not see any of your fantastic art around anymore. <3
  • CHIBI<br>*has spazz attack*<br>I was thinking about you the other day as well!<br><3
    <br>I feel soo special to have been in people's thoughts! <3 makes me feel not brushed under the virtual-rug. <3 *clingattackhug*<br><br>
    SeaOats wrote:
    Oh Chibs! :O I was literally rummaging through all your DA accounts night before last! I added you as a frann on some other site, too, didn't know if you knew who I was or not. x3 It's good to have you back! :D
    <br><br>This new DA is secrete. Tell none of the people~! XD It's actually really funny, I didn't even have to think about who you where, I just automatically knew. XD *clings* uugh, my picture on that site is terrible but my boyfriend won't let me take it down. T___T I look so ridiculousness. <br>Besides that, I really missed being here!! Nice to see you my Oatters <3<br><br>
    CHIBS! I missed you! Glad to see that you're back, I was sad to not see any of your fantastic art around anymore. <3
    <br>I'm gonna set up another forum art dump once I get some commissions done! <3 I love doing art for people here, and I really missed it. DX *hugcling*<br>I missed you too! I hope you have been well! :3
    10ngdww.jpg
  • CHIBS!!! <3<br>I've missed you! I thought of you the other day when I was doing some giftie arts ^.^
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">Chibi-Chib! Welcome back to the virtual world! I hope you are feeling better and It's good to know you have still been busy with commissions!<br>I will definitely be pming you shortly about commissions! I could really use a piece of art with my PB's on it! <3</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Hey!! It's been forever. I've missed you and your special art. I hope you are able to stick around for a little bit this time.
    4q6h53.png
  • Everyone, all the welcome-back-love truly flatters me. Thank you so so much, for all the kindness. It means the whole world.<br>I also want you to know I read all of your posts individually, and it's just a buttload of work for me to have to quote everyone. x__X<br><br>You guys seriously have no idea how much the kindness means, thank you. <3<br><br><span style="color:purple"><br><span style="font-size:200"><br><span style="font-weight:bold"> I also want to drive the point across, that even if we haven't talked in a while, if we were friends at some point, I still consider us friends. <3 </span><br></span></span>
    10ngdww.jpg
  • oh and just to be a super creep...<br>going through all you wonderful kids and adding you on my forum friends list~! not sure what that does, but it makes me feel like I can publicly present the kiddos I adore. >.>
    10ngdww.jpg
  • Pinch me, I must be dreaming!! :O CHIBI!!!! <3
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • Lycanthrin wrote:
    Pinch me, I must be dreaming!! :O CHIBI!!!! <3
    <br><br>LYYYYC <3 <span style="font-size:85">pronounce it like "lick" in my head. > 3 ></span><br><br>My Lyc! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOO <3 If you get bored, you should message me so we can catch up sometime. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?! 8DDDD<br>So excited my Lyc is still chillin' about!
    10ngdww.jpg
  • Lycanthrin wrote:
    <br><br>LYYYYC <3 <span style="font-size:85">pronounce it like "lick" in my head. > 3 ></span><br><br>My Lyc! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOO <3 If you get bored, you should message me so we can catch up sometime. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?! 8DDDD<br>So excited my Lyc is still chillin' about!
    10ngdww.jpg
  • Glittamutt wrote:
    Lycanthrin wrote:
    <br><br><br>hahaha! XD You can call me Lick, if you want <3 o3o <br><br><br>I miss you so much too, Chibi!! =D If I get bored? o.O That's like every single day!!! lol But I will so message you to do some catching up. I've been doing good :) There's been a few little bumps in the road, but as of right now things are looking good. I took like a year off of VP, and was pushed back onto here because I missed everyone and it makes me happy being here. Even though my bloodhounds are a pain in the butt, since I can't bring the hyper up >.< But but but, I'm extremely happy that you decided to come back :3
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • Lycanthrin wrote:
    <br>HOLY PANCAKES!!!!!<br> A CHIBS AND A LYCCCC?????!!!!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Lycanthrin wrote:
    <br><br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS! ;D</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • SimStar wrote:
    Lycanthrin wrote:
    <br><br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS! ;D</span></span>
    <br><br>I know, right??!?! I'm so excited!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Chibi owed me commissions before she left and got partial payment from it xD *pokes at*<br><br>And your personal breeds are still there because they are locked from being rescued. No one can rescue personal breeds anymore. Nifty huh? <br><br>I'm glad you are feeling better and wandered back. I wondered what had happened to you! I only come on to read forums once in awhile and such. Welcome back! =D
    8x32tt.png