Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banner Contest! OVER

I need a banner for use on a different site. The people on there aren't the most artsy, so I thought who better to ask for a fantastic banner than you guys on here! :D<br><br>Soo.. Here's what I need:<br><br>For the size, it should be around 750 x 200.<br>Text: Keystone Saluki<br>Pictures: Salukis! A few.. Of different colors, preferably. I'm -really- bad at finding pictures so I'll leave this up to you. And since Salukis would hunt with the falcons, for something extra you could add a falcon somewhere..<br>For colors, I'll also leave this up to you guys. Not too bright.. I prefer something calm.<br>The overall look of it should be elegant, simple, professional, and pretty.<br><br>If you need any more information (wasn't very specific) just let me know with a PM.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prizes</span><br><br>First: 3 million, 2 5 OAK intact gifties<br>Second: 500k<br>Third: 300k<br><br>Anyone else will get 50k for participating. (:<br><br><br>Ends February 24th, and you can enter as many banners as you'd like!<br>Thank you! I can't wait to see the entries!

Comments