Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Contest Ended Winners Posted

I am going with a Superhero/Villain goodie dye theme. And wouldn't you know that I ran out of ideas and colors. So I went to the good people of VP to help me out of this rut. Maybe with you fresh minds you can come up with super awesome colors. <br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Themes</span><br><br>Harry Potter (the whole shebang)<br><br>Bellatrix Lestrange (there is a goodie dye this color)<br><br>DC (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc)<br><br>Marvel (Thor, The Avengers, etc)<br><br>My gift to you if you come up with a fantastic color. <span style="font-weight:bold">A unmade goodie dye</span>. <br><br>You can submit multiple entries, You can even PM with some. <br><br>Ending date: <span style="font-style:italic">Dec 28, 2011</span><br><br><br>Ok I have found my winners<br> <br>Tina Wolf with Dementor Kissed<br><br>Mercy with Rumored Artifacts of the Deathly Hallows<br><br>Winners please PM me with the dog getting dyed and color. <br><br>I liked everyone else colors to, but I just kept going back to the two I chosen and I couldn't decided between them. <br><br>For those who PM'ed me their color ideas. I will not use them, for myself or for any others.
s5zspc.png
My Kennel
First 8x4's Belgian Laekenois
First 9x4's Belgian Shepards
First 10x4 Australian Silky Terriers

Comments