Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunger Games Siggy Contest 3.5 mill in prizes!

Im looking for a siggy in honer of the hunger games xD<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rules</span></span><br>- Must be compatible with all signature rules<br>- No stealing pics and such<br>- must be your work<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Details Of What I Want</span></span> <br>- Dark forest/jungle with possibly a tree with a hanging nose<br>- elegant READABLE font<br>- clean cut<br>- Just over all high quality<br>- Mockingjay pin in the corner not to big but not to small<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">What I don't want</span></span><br>- bright colors<br>- stolen pics<br>- huge kennel banner<br>- poor quality <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Text</span></span><br><br>
Are you, are you<br>Coming to the tree<br>Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.<br>Strange things did happen here<br>No stranger would it be<br>If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.<br><br>Are you, are you<br>Coming to the tree<br>Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.<br>Strange things did happen here<br>No stranger would it be<br>If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.<br><br>Are you, are you<br>Coming to the tree<br>Where I told you to run so we’d both be free.<br>Strange things did happen here<br>No stranger would it be<br>If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.<br><br>Are you, are you<br>Coming to the tree<br>Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.<br>Strange things did happen here<br>No stranger would it be<br>If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.
<br><br>Any 2 stanzas, in order. So 4 and then three would be ok but 1 then 4 would't.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span></span><br>First:2 mill<br>Second: 1 mill<br>Third: 500k
liglw.jpg

Comments