Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My aunt May have Cancer-Not Good.

edited September 2011 in Vent
Yea she text around 2:45 in the morning,said she found a lump,so she went to go get a mammogram.i didn't know how to reply to it,.its scary...that what my mom said.i hope it comes back negative.Cancer is an ugly monster. :cry:
2j5bfpd.jpg

Comments

• Well, cancer is scary, however finding a lump probably shouldn't be. Many women find lumps that turn out just to be fibrous tissue, so try to not look too hard as the bad side until the results are back. Even if it is cancer, it may not be malignant. If it is malignant, doesn't mean her life is in danger. Try to keep yourself and everyone looking and expecting the positive if possible.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • It may not be that, my mum went for a biopsy because she thought she had cancer, but it turns out shes all clear :) so it might not be anything
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • Yea..i hope she doesn't.
    2j5bfpd.jpg
  • I'm sorry. Every female from my grandmother to my mother to me and all my aunts have cancer. But we're fine. : ) Only two of us were ever in any REAL danger, and it was a rare form of cancer. It might not be anything dear, keep your head up and just pray for her, if you're religious like that. : )
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD