Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naming Contest!

So I spoiled myself and bought some 1 oak gifties, now I need names for my new pretties.<br><br>Pretty simple, just toss out names, I would like them related to the color or the breed.<br>When the dog is named it will have (LT) on the beginging of its name, but you don't need to do that in your suggestions.<br><br>Dog 1<br>Color: Wild Irish dark chocolate and gold merle <br>Breed: Wolf Hybrid (import)<br>Gender: Male<br><br>Dog 2<br>Color: Glistening blue-black with silver collar <br>Breed: Wolf Hybrid (import)<br>Gender: Male<br><br>I will award prizes for names I use or names I like.<br>Prizes:<br>500k for names I like<br><br>-LeoTaurus

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Dog 1;<br>(LT)Irish Gold<br>(LT)Wild Chocolate<br>(LT)Wild Gold<br>(LT)Golden Mixture<br><br><br>Dog 2;<br>(LT)Glistening Cobalt<br>(LT) Blue Blooded<br>(LT) Bruising Silver<br>(LT) Silver Dollar<br><br>May come up with more later. <br></span></span>
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • edited September 2011 98.69.160.176
    Dog 1:<br><br>Pot of Gold<br>Luck of the Irish<br>Unwrapped Neuhaus<br><br>Dog 2:<br><br>Black Midnight<br>Starlight<br>Howling Abyss<br>New: Silver-Banded Shadow<br><br>Hope you like them (:<br><br>-Foray
  • :arrow: <br><br>Love 'em <br>Keep 'em coming people! <br> :-D
  • Dog 1<br>Rich Chocolate Pub (yes, pub, not pup)<br>Wild Night of Chocolate Splendor<br><br><br>Dog 2<br>Shimmering Chattel<br>Lustrous Lupus<br>Onyx.<br>5386000.2 <---and that's my kitten/cat's entry XD
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • yes yes! More More!
  • edited September 2011 98.69.163.212
    When is this ending?<br><br>edit: OK cool (:
  • This is ending when I feel I have sufficient names or ideas to name my dogs satisfactory.
  • Here are my entries :) Let me know how I did. :)<br><br>Dog #1:<br>Irish Spirit<br>Wild Irish Night<br>Golden Irish Sorrow<br>Dark Treasure<br><br>Dog #2:<br>Midnight Envy<br>Bruised and Beaten<br>Shadow Shifter<br>Hidden Under The Night<br>Blue Banded Prowler<br>Silver Hunted Warrior
  • dog#1<br>golden coco merle<br>irish wolf merle<br>wild wolf chocolate <br>wolfies irish dark merle<br><br>dog#2<br>wolfes glistening silver<br>wolfer black w/silver collar<br>black-blue glistening collar for wolfie <> (u put name there)<br>hybrids glistening silver collar
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • Please check the dates before you post.
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
This discussion has been closed.