Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Country Music

<span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I need more country music to listen to! XD Any suggestions? I'll post some of the ones I listen to already below. Carrie Underwood is probably one of my favorite singers and Jason Meadows is probably my second favorite. Im only gonna post some of them cause if I posted them all I would have to have a whole new post with all of them. xD I may add more later.<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Carrie Underwood;</span><br>So Small<br>Just a Dream<br>Some Hearts<br>Cowboy Casanova<br>Temporary Home<br>Jesus,Take The Wheel<br>Mama's Song<br>Last Name<br>Undo It<br>Before He Cheats<br>All-American Girl<br>I Told You So<br>Wasted<br>Don't Forget To Remember Me<br><br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Jason Meadows;</span><br>You Ain't Never Been To Texas<br>Just Pray<br>100% Cowboy<br>Scars<br>Where Did My Dirt Road Go<br>18 Video Tapes<br>Ride It Out<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Misc Songs;</span><br>As Shes Walkin' Away-Zac Brown Band<br>Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band<br>This Is Country Music-Brad Paisley <br>That's How Country Boys Roll-Billy Currington<br>Rain is a Good Thing-Luke Bryan<br>I Ain't Scared-Jesse Lee Robb<br>Flyin' Away-Jesse Lee Robb<br>Stuck Like Glue-Sugarland<br>I Run to You-Lady Antebellum<br>Just a Kiss-Lady Antebellum<br>Need You Now-Lady Antebellum<br></span></span>
qqz5hd.png
I <3 Keith Urban!

Comments

• I... know a lot of country music ( YAY FOR LIVING IN THE HICKTOWN PART OF WHERE I LIVE ;D)<br>Im suggesting singers/band cause im too lazy to name songs ;D<br>( This is from my itunes ;D )<br><br>Blake Shelton<br>Eric Church<br>Brantley Gilbert<br>Brooks & Dunn ( no longer a group anymore but still have great songs!)<br>Brother trouble ( the only song ik by them is summers little angel )<br>Sara Evans<br>sugar land<br>Kenny Chesney<br>Lauren Alaina<br>Scotty McCreery<br>Thompson square<br>Toby Keith<br>Tim McGraw<br>I can list more if you want ;D
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Haha,thanks! I haven't heard of quite a few of those so I'll have to look um up!</span></span>
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I'm not big on country, but there are a few artists I like. <br><br>Gretchen Wilson:<br>Redneck Woman<br>Raining On Me<br>Good Morning Heartbreak<br>The Girl I am<br>One of the Boys<br>There Goes The Neighborhood<br>He Ain't Even Cold Yet<br><br>Eric Church: <br>Lightning<br>These Boots<br>How 'Bout You<br>Sinners Like Me<br><br>Big & Rich:<br>erm I can't list all of my favorites by them on here,lol but I'll list the ones I can<br>Holy Water<br>Deadwood Mountain<br>Wild West Show<br>Live This Life<br><br>Ashton Shepherd:<br>Old Memory<br>Sounds So Good<br>Lost In You<br><br>Brad Paisley:<br>Little Moments<br>Is it Raining at Your House<br>Mud on the Tires<br>Whiskey Lullaby<br><br>Hank Williams Jr:<br>That's How They Do It In Dixie<br>Family Tradition<br>A Country Boy Can Survive<br><br>Jason Aldean:<br>Hicktown<br>Why<br>Asphalt Cowboy<br>Johnny Cash<br>Laughed Until We Cried<br><br>Johnny Cash<br>Boy Named Sue<br>Ring of Fire<br>I Walk The Line<br><br>Kieth Anderson:<br>Three Chord Country & American Rock n Roll<br>Podunk<br>Everytime I Hear Your Name<br><br>Kenny Chesney:<br>Me and You<br>Big Star<br>Live Those Songs<br>The Road & The Radio<br>Who You'd Be Today<br>You Save Me<br>There Goes My Life<br><br>Little Big Town:<br>Firebird Fly<br>Good As Gone<br>Boondocks<br>Stay<br><br>Luke Bryan<br>We Rode In Trucks<br>All My Friends Say<br>First Love Song<br><br>You've probably heard most of the songs...I'm a bit out of date with country,lol
    5x236g.jpg
  • Lol, actually, I haven't heard many of those songs ;P I'll have to look um up ;D
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Oh well good then,lol Have fun =)
    5x236g.jpg
  • *Whips out iPod*<br><br>Anyways I could leave a list like 5000 songs long but I'm lazy... So just my current favorite country songs :D<br><br>Homeboy - Eric Church<br>Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band<br>Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen<br>You and Tequila - Kenny Chesney<br>Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes<br>Dirty Kinda Country - Brian Davis<br>Mean - TSwizzle<br>Ours - TSwizzle<br>Hell On Heels - Pistol Annies<br>God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton<br>Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean<br>Take a Back Road - Rodney Atkins<br>Easy - Rascal Flatts<br>Country Must Be Country Ride - Brantley Gilbert<br>One More Drinkin Song - Jerrod Nieman (prolly spelt wrong)<br>What Was I Thinkin' - Dierks Bentley<br>What Do You Want- Jerrod<br>Lover Lover - Jerrod<br>Cost of Livin' - Ronnie Dunn<br>Am I The Only One - Dierks Bentley<br>Tough - Kellie Pickler<br>Second Hand Heart - Danny Gokey<br>I Will Not Say Goodbye - Danny Gokey<br>Country Girl - Luke Bryan<br>Rain Is A Good Thing - Luke Bryan<br>Honey Bee - Blake Shelton<br>Fish - Craig Campbell<br>Why - Rascal Flatts<br><br>And maybe like 5 more but my hand is cramping :D
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • thanks ;P
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Have any of you heard Would You Go With Me?-Josh Turner or Red Camaro-Rascal Flatts?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I love this song:<br><br>Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean<br><br>Lol. :D<br><br>Oh and I loveeeeeee: Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band<br><br>And I like the Band Perry. :D<br><br>Andddd I am obsessed with Taylor Swift.<br><br>And another is This Is Country Music- Braid Paisley<br><br>And now I am just getting annoying but I like Miranda Lambert's newish song Baggage Claim. :D
  • LOL! I like all those too!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!