Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout Contest, 50 million in prizes

<span style="text-decoration:underline">Likes</span><br>Light Colors<br>Action pictures of dogs being show. Mostly sport type related events.<br>The background to be just one color. So no designs, unless you would like to send them to me and have them approved.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Layout</span><br>--Sections<br>About Me<br>Services<br>My Lines<br>Goals & Accomplishments<br>--Link Sections<br>Friends<br>Kennels<br>Training Examples<br>References<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Text</span><br>Text: Pride's Training<br>Sub text: Training The Best Since '06<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prizes</span><br>1st- 35 million<br>2nd- 10 million<br>3rd- 5 million<br>**prizes <span style="font-style:italic">may</span> rise with interest.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Entries</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">End Date: 9/2/11</span><br><br>I know I didn't really post alot of likes, but that's because im not a real creative. Im a left-brained person xD. So im kind of leaving this up to you. So just please be creative and make sure that everything flows together. If you have any questions then please feel free to pm me or just post on here.<br><br>Thanks, have fun.

Comments