Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why not...Graphics ;P

edited August 2011 in Giveaways, Etc.
<span style="font-size:85">Okay so I am not getting anyone to buy my graphics so Im giving them away until further notice. They are free but tips are appreciated ;D I will have not have slots this time, I will just let people post and I will try and get them done as fast as I can. No limit to how many you can have. I can post examples but most people already have seen some of my graphics. Avatars,Banners, and also Layouts. :P The layouts aren't the best but they aren't that horrible ;D I am just trying to get some examples of my layouts ,haha! Anyways, here we go! <br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Size:<br>Colors:<br>Text:<br>Subtext:<br>Pictures:<br>Backround:<br>Details:<br>Other:</span>
<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#FF0000">Working On:</span></span></span><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#00BF00">Finished:</span></span></span></span>
qqz5hd.png
I <3 Keith Urban!

Comments