Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout (: - Winners Announced!

<span style="font-size:75">Even though I love my layouts, I don't want one of my own xD<br>SO! I'm looking to you vpians to make me a layout that I'm going to love forever<3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Likes;</span><br>Flowers; Lilies, Orchids<br>Soft Pastel Colors; Yellows, Purples, Pinks<br>- I especially like when colors flow together, and don't look jumbled together.<br>Landscapes<br>Breeds pertaining to lines I'm working on/have worked on;<br>- My PB (AIW's), Caucasian Shepherd Dogs & Belgian Shepherd<br>Organized Layouts.<br>Elegant, royal like things.<br>Anything <span style="font-weight:bold">Greek</span>, Latin, and French.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dislikes;</span><br>Gross colors; like poopy browns and gross greens xP<br>Things that don't flow..<br>Unorganized layouts.<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Layout;</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#BFBFFF">Sections;</span></span><br>About HDK<br>Services; Training, Layouts<br>Our lines<br>Personal Breeds<br>Goals & Accomplishments<br><span style="color:#BFBFFF"><span style="font-weight:bold">Link Sections;</span></span><br>Friends<br>Other Kennels<br>Training Examples<br>References<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner;</span> or Layout Text</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Hawt Dawg Kennels<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub Text:</span> Endurance. Fidelity. Intelligence.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub sub text:</span> training the best since 2005*<br><br></ul><br><br>Try to refrain from using all of the things I posted that I like. Those things will never all go together,<br>unless your like super amazing xD Those are just examples, and jump starts for the banner/layout.<br>Need any more info? Just ask.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes;</span><br>First;<br>15mil + 12 Unmade imports.<br>Second;<br>5mil + 8 Unmade imports.<br>—<br>I know, measly prizes. If interest spikes, prizes spike also ^.^<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Entries;</span><br>1.<br>2.<br>3.<br><br>Deadline - <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#BF40FF">1 week from today</span></span></span> unless otherwise posted.<br>BE CREATIVE! (:<br></span>
t7y04m.jpg
Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.

Comments