Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giftie Drawing Contest

Okay so I just realized I have a bunch of gifties that I dont have pictures for so im making a contest. You Can enter as many pictures as you want, I will not put a limit on it. Some of these Ive had people draw before, Those drawings will not be accepted in this contest. Entree's must be 100% new and 100% made by you. I dont care if you have to partner up with some one ( you draw it they color it) however when you submit it please give both player names. If you win it is between you two to split the prize.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1st place:</span> 4 mill per Giftie color + A nuetered Giftie ( will be 5 OAK or under)+ Breeding pair of unmade imports<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goodie Dye:</span> If some one makes 3 winning pictures they will recieve a goodie dye OR 3x the 1st place prize<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Consolation Prize:</span> If you entered atleast one picture and did not place, you have a choice between 100k or a High A/C dog <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Giftie Colors:</span><br>rocky red and silver mountain :: African Wild Dog<br>Holy Water with Stolen Halo :: TRT<br>Lightning Sparks w/ Bat Wings ::Papillion<br>Twighlight Zone w/ Tower Of Terror On Leg :: French Bulldog<br>lime green rocky road :: African Wild Dog<br>Angels Among Us w/Halo & Wings :: TRT<br>Raven Black w/ Haunting Smile & Blinding Fears :: Skye Terrier<br>Midnight Harvest w/ Neon Colored Stars :: TRT<br>Give Me A Piece of That KitKat Bar ::TRT<br><br>TRT= Teddy Roosevelt Terrier<br><br>Will end at the end of august providing that I have atleast 10 entree's all together.

Comments