Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frost and Dog Alley's Herding Challenge - Finished

Comments

• Are the red ones taken out of the comp?
    xq7f6.jpg
  • Yes, they are, forgot to mention that.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Group 2</span><br><span style="color:#008000"><br>1. *BC* Hot Chelle Rae- 155<br>2. BelHaven's Whadaya Think Bout That- 136<br>3. I Wouldn't Mind- 134<br>4. DP'S Call Me Quiet- 133<br>5. KGD Shes My Ride Home- 131<br>6. KGD X Amount Of Words- 123<br>7. Sugarbread's Supernova- 120<br>8. Unnamed #3- 113<br>9. *Hazel*Joker*- 108<br>10. SA Never Failing You (Herding Challenge)- 107</span><br>
    <br><span style="color:#BF0000"><br>11. Sugarbread's Brumby- 107<br>12. MMM's Be Mine- 106<br>13. *BC* The Edge Of Glory- 98<br>14. REO Aiken Cura- 94<br>15. Overrated Love- 91<br>16. Saved Aussie- 87<br>17. DP'S Pink Silent- 86<br>18. REO Ilusion- 84<br>19. SA Eating My Dust (Herding Challenge)- 75<br>-Dazzle Me-- 0 (disqualified)<br>VER Like This Or That- 0 (disqualified)<br>VER Right Track- 0 (disqualified)<br>BHP -GSD- F2 G6 [146Intl]- 0 (disqualified)<br>BHP Primal Champion- 0 (disqualified)<br></span>
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Yes.. I believe so. However, Dog Alley isn't on.
  • Okay so now it's just one large group? <br>So the green dogs from both the first and second groups are combined for Round Two?
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Phew! I was worried Whaddaya wouldn't do well. I'm pretty happy with the results.
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Ok, I'm really shocked with the results. Like really o.o haha<br>But alrighty! ^^<br><br>*edit*<br>So I would enter all three off my dogs that made it into all the events posted or keep group one dogs in group one events and group two dog in group two events?</span></span>
  • Did I.. miss it? XD
    Banners: OPEN
    Training: OPEN ;D
    [Ver's kennel!]
    verad.png
  • Yes, all the green dog's will compete in the 24 events posted. There aren't anymore groups. If everybody enters, it should be a total of 22 dog's. Basically, the green dog's are merged into a big group. <br><br>And, Bobbers! The results were interesting.. <br><br>Sorry, Ver! I felt guilty running the events.. But I had to.
  • Wow my first two did pretty bad, but I am very impressed that my third one did as well as he did.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Thanks for clearifying the one group thing.
  • Don't worry Ver, I missed it too! D: And I was SO excited to do this! -cries-
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • Okay, I have to go away for a few days, and most likely won't be around to see the results of this. Dog Alley will take over the scoring, as there is no wi-fi. <span style="font-weight:bold">Events are posted but please do not enter them until Dog Alley posts the finalists.</span>
  • Ahh. Frosty this is a lot of work. I'll be working on posting the finalists I guess.
    Accidentally deleted my signature :/ Whoops :0
    168zzx3.jpg
  • <span style="color:#00FF00">My Foggy- 475<br>Call Me Quiet- 475 <br> Hot Chelle Rae- 458 <br>Chasing Butterflies- 447 <br>DP'S Shadow Silence- 443<br>The Art Of Losing- 440 <br> Midnight Train- 440 <br>Gone Silent- 437<br>She's My Ride Home- 432<br> Last One Standing- 425 <br>Captain America- 419 <br>Supernova- 419</span><br><br>Dogs in green will continue.<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><br> X Amount Of Words- 409 <br>Colibri- 408<br>I Wouldn't Mind- 407 <br>Unnamed #3- 404<br>Take A Chance On Me - 396 <br>Never Failing You- 383<br>Flying On Air- 374 <br>Whadaya Think Bout That- 373<br>*Hazel*Joker*- 364 <br>Sk's ASIA- 360 </span><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><br><br><br>Originally, there were to be 15 eliminated this round. However since some players were disqualified, I'm simply eliminating half (12 players eliminated because some dogs tied)</span><br><br><br><br>Also, this round will be run....the last round.....and some of the prizes I have in my possession will be given handed out individually by PM. If you win, be sure to be on some of tomorrow because the kennel with the 20 imports is expiring tomorrow also. When Frostbight8 comes back, the rest of the prizes will be handed out. Thank you for your patience.
    168zzx3.jpg
  • Darn... I missed it by the tip of my nose. Oh well, I still earned fame points and it was fun seeing how well my dog did.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • I think everyone is doing pretty well. But I would have liked to see the how the dogs that were eliminated at the beginning would have done.
    168zzx3.jpg
  • Wow I did not expect my dog to do that well!
  • Dog alley- Same here. lolz. I wonder how mine would have faired in this event. :P
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I'm shocked too o.o lol</span></span>
  • I'm so excited that two of mine are still in it!
  • Events will be run soon.<br><br><br>Import prizes will unfortunately be delayed since the kennel has expired. As soon as it is upgraded, which should be fairly soon, imports will be given.
    168zzx3.jpg
  • <span style="font-style:italic">Winners:</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">10th</span>-DP'S Shadow Silence- 631<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">9th</span>-KGD Shes My Ride Home- 633<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">8th</span>-Sugarbread's Supernova- 640<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">7th</span>-*BC* The Art of Losing- 647<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">6th</span>-GSK Midnight Train at MMM Aussie- 651<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">5th</span>-DP'S Gone Silent- 657<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">4th</span>-*BC* Hot Chelle Rae- 686<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">3rd</span>-KGD My Foggy- 694<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">2nd</span>-MMM Aussie's Chasing Butterflies- 698<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Herding Challenge Champion</span>:<span style="text-decoration:underline"> DP'S Call Me Quiet- 714</span>
    168zzx3.jpg
  • *Just to let you know...after just about all of the entrants see the results I will message first place to organize the prizes given and move down the list. Thanks for participating in the Herding Challenge, and congratulations to the winners.
    168zzx3.jpg
  • edited July 2011 68.7.35.240
    Congrats to all the winners! This was really fun!!
  • Congrats to all the Winners. Very Nail Biting and Fun xD
    s5zspc.png
    My Kennel
    First 8x4's Belgian Laekenois
    First 9x4's Belgian Shepards
    First 10x4 Australian Silky Terriers
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Awesome ^^ Good job everyone lol</span></span>
  • Congrats to all the winners!(: