Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Tired of Waiting!!!

edited May 2011 in Vent
So, my voice teacher also used to be my "nanny." For about a year she babysat my little sister and I on the week days. I loved it and was so sad when she stopped to finish college. Anyways, she remained a family friend and a few years later became my voice teacher! Now she is married (to the man who was her boyfriend when she babysat me!) and she has an adorable 2 year old daughter and is having another! So, a month ago she missed my show choir recital because she was having contractions. She had them off and on for a while, but never had the baby! So, she was due 2 days ago, and today she is being enduced! <br><br>I'm so excited (not just so we can start voice lessons again) but I've been waiting and waiting for this baby. I really want to find out the gender, they kept it a surprise! 7 hours ago they announced (on a certain site) that she was having the baby today. I'm still waiting for an update! <br><br>So...any one wanna take a guess? Boy or girl?
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments