Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Showing!Cheap!

edited May 2011 in General Services
Mac Cats gonna show! ive done some of my dogs before and am ready to do more.Since im still kinda new ill be cheap.I dont have an exaple anymore because i never thought i would show to the public.Also i have 100 in handling in 2 kennels so one i show in and one i show and train in.I have a boarding kennel where i can get board the dogs and can make 6 events at a time(4 in my main 2 in my boarding)<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prices</span></span><br>i will also take goddies as payment or trainings as payment<br><span style="font-weight:bold">This is for level showing:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">From Junior to Novice-200k<br>From Novice to Regional-300k<br>From Regional to National-500k<br>From National to International-800k<br>Total Price from Junior to International-1.8 millon</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">For Set of event showings:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">For 1 event-10k<br>For a set of 10 events-80k<br>For a set of 20 events-180k</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Want me to Show for you? Fill this out!</span></span><br>Your name-<br>Kennel Link-<br>What do you want?-<br>Dog Link-<br>What Events?-<br>RH or FP?-<br>Do you want the money the dog wins sent you you right away or at the end?-<br>Other-

Comments