Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unless we ever talk again

edited April 2011 in General Discussion

Comments

• P.S. I refuse to leave any unfinished business behind, so if you have any with me please post here or PM me and I will take care of it myself, not Fox. Thank you.
  • Aw man, I really hate to see you go Zyn. I'll miss you a LOT. I feellike holding a candle-light vigil :shock:
    5x236g.jpg
  • lol.. I'll miss you too Rockeee. I don't think anyone really saw this coming.. anyway, no one else is on right now, but I feel like I owe them proper goodbyes. So I'm going to PM them. I'm already PMing you, but would you like an adittional goodbye PM with that?? hah xD
  • Agreed. I for one, "deffinately" did not see it coming at all.<br><br>
    LaLa_Laru wrote:
    would you like an adittional goodbye PM with that?? hah xD
    <br><br>Only if you want to
    5x236g.jpg
  • haha.. you make me laugh in sad times even. : ]<br><br>I will "deffinately" miss you.<br><br>I just cant go without saying goodbye to everyone.. if only they had the same time as me.. I owe them atleast a goodbye right?
  • I think you owe them to stay, but, it sounds like your mind is made up :cry:
    5x236g.jpg
  • GOODNESS. I led myself right into that one! xD My mind is quite made up.. but don't worry. Fox will still be here with his account, he'll give you minor updates of how I'm going crazy. xD And I REFUSE to leave without saying goodbye to everyone, they better hurry up and wake up!
  • Buy an alarm clock, and the world's largest mega-phone and wake them all up!
    5x236g.jpg
  • Or, I can just do my dirty work myself instead of making fox do it. I'll come back tomorrow and sell or retire all of my dogs myself, and say goodbye to everyone. You must be tired though.. aint it late there? I should go.
  • Ah alright. Yea, it's 1:07 am here, but I'm not tired at all....gotta love insomnia,lol. Aw ok
    5x236g.jpg
  • edited April 2011 69.171.161.140
    If you can still talk Rockee.. we SHALL talk. xD
  • =D YAY! lol. Yo k, I'll stop posting here,lol
    5x236g.jpg
  • NOOOO :cry: Dont go Zing!!! PM meh goodbye! XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I'll keep in touch if you want Mysteeee. That goes for all my other friends too. Just not on here..
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    I'll keep in touch if you want Mysteeee. That goes for all my other friends too. Just not on here..
    <br>YES YES I do want! :P <br>PM me I wanna tell u sumthin.. :P
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I will miss you, even if.. Yeah. I won't dig anything up. You have some pretty crazy stories of you and your dog's, they always make me laugh. Especially the Petco one.<br><br>*Salutes*
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Ahhh.. petco.. I believe I'll take my dogs there today to make me feel better.. goodbye frostbighterzzz.
  • AKA, Melty, Bighteh, Frost, Frostbight, Bight, and my personal favorite: Turkey Bird!<br><br>Goodbye, Zing.<br><br>P.S I'm sort of scared of Fox...
  • lol.. Fox has been mean to everyone or scared them at some point.. so don't be. He'll be online like, twice a month maybe.. really not that much. I
  • Seems that way.. Fox made a real enemy out of Em, eh?
  • Nah. He never cares for that stuff much. My dearest Em N Em made an enemy out of my Foxy. They have some sort of undisgussed battle to be my best friend going on between them.. or at least they used too. IDK. Weirdos.
  • Lol, and meanwhile, I slip in the backdoor and steal the spot! XD
  • It will be really weird and sad not to see you around here! We never really got to know each other but I enjoyed occasionally talking to you and participating in your contests. Good Bye, and good luck!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • @ Frosty AND Luvy: I never got to know you guys exclusively, but I'll miss you all the same. xD VP has become a little section of my life, so every day occurences like seeing the two of you posting has also become a little part of my life. Which means you are important, and will be missed and remembered by muah! : ) Never underestimate my ability to get to know people without actually getting to know them. o.o What does that even mean, you ask? Well, I dunno. -.- (but it does make sense in a way) I wuffles you guys!!
  • Sorry to see you go, Laru. Wish you the best in life. <3
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kazuko wrote:
    Sorry to see you go, Laru. Wish you the best in life. <3
    <br><br>You too Kaz, because my card wasn't working to purchase the dye I paid a different way, as soon as the owner of VP gets his money in the mail your dye should be made not to long after.. maybe one week tops.. same for Finny. Thank you for always being supportive. I'll miss talking.
  • edited November 2012 69.171.161.91
  • i think your gone but ill miss you and sadly i might be going next.But instaed of fox taking care of mine i think its gonna be kiwi
  • I don't log in for like 3 days, and you're leaving! *Sobs*<br><br>I'll miss you Zynny D: Au revoir
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • Coconaur wrote:
    I don't log in for like 3 days, and you're leaving! *Sobs*<br><br>I'll miss you Zynny D: Au revoir
    <br><br>Same here! I didn't log in for one day! Why'd this have to happen without my knowing?! NOOOOO! Why?!?! <br><br>Even though you'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever see this post, goodbye Eeladnyz! Thank you so much for everything, love!<br><br>P.S.: Fox hasn't ever been mean to me. xD