Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New girl around town...

Hello,<br>I started playing the game yesterday and discovered the forums not long after. The FAQs helped a bunch with figuring this game out :)<br>I'm sure I'll be coming across obstacles here and there along the way but maybe some ppl would help me if I get stuck. I've already bought some dogs and I'm trying to get them trained because I read and figured that the only way to achieve good stats on dogs is to train. Since I'm a novice I'm searching for some good trainers that would be willing to train in exchange for graphics or something like that. I don't have any cash right now ( buying dogs is expensive -.-) so the only thing I can offer is graphics. :)<br>But that wasn't the actual intention of doing this thread XD<br>A bit about myself: I'm absolutely in love with pomeranians! My gran used to have one and I was devastated when it died. Thats why I'm now trying to convince either my parents or my gran to get a new one lol<br>I really like those dogs and I'm wanting one when I move out. They're cute as a button, small enough to keep in a flat and extremely loyal. So yeah, I love those dogs <3<br>That might also be the reason why I'm called PomeranianLover92 lol
18n4he.png

Comments

• Welcome to VP, Pom. =3 Just as a note, it's against the rules to give out any personal info, including your name or age. If you ever get lost, feel free to send me a message. I've played VP since '06, so I know my way around pretty well. =p You ought to open a graphics thread in General Services or Commissions Corner, if they're decent it's a good way to earn money here.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Oh right, edited that part out lol<br>Thats a pretty long time to be playing this game :)<br>How did you start? Did you just find it by chance?<br>I was searching for some game and happened to come across VP.<br>I liked the layout and the idea and so I signed up right away! :) <br><br>I would be a good idea to open a thread so I can earn some money or get dogs trained :lol:
    18n4he.png
  • I had found the old sister game to VP (I cannot mention its name as the two are no longer owned by the same company, and it's against the rules to mention other games xD) and saw an advertisement for a new game they had in closed beta testing. So I waited, and the day it opened for public beta, I pounced. <br><br>If you need help, I think I have a show dog or two I could give you. Eventing is another great way to earn money.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Oh dear me, that's another rule I have to remember =P<br>Well I one of my dogs trained by a nice trainer who accepted a banner as a payment and I've read some of the posts in the FAQs and hopefully my dog will do well in events. I'm expecting anything out of the ordinary since I haven't even been on VP for a week. I'll learn and I'll be asking questions, even if they're silly ones in case I'm unsure of something so please don't bite me for it X)
    18n4he.png
  • Did you make the banner you're using now? It's really nice. You could easily earn $300-500k ($300,000-$500,000) a banner. Also, I love when newbs read the FAQ and ask questions. I have adopted you as my own. *pose* I can also train a dog or two of yours if you'd like. ^^ Send them to Pomlover. =p
    2eldxsm.png
  • You could easily earn $300-500k ($300,000-$500,000) a banner.
    <br> :shock: really? That's insane! <br>Aye, I made the banner. I'm really liking the diagonal lines for some reason, I can't stop using them lol<br><br>Well I have two dogs that are still untrained. They are high statted from what I have read. (9x4)<br>Haha, your name is Pomlover? Aww, that's just cute <3<br>If you don't mind, I'll send them over. Ehm, the problem is, I don't know what skills would be best for them though.<br>I let the other trained decide what training was best since I'll probably only mess things up.<br>Could you decide what would be best for the skills? I'm still a bit unsure about that.
    18n4he.png
  • Sure, I can figure it out. ^^ And I figured you'd find that funny. =p<br><br>Banners can earn a lot of dough around here. Yours are pretty awesome from what I can tell, and we need more awesome banner makers around here. xD
    2eldxsm.png
  • I've sent them over with a bit of cash for the turn-taking =)<br>I'm just trying to set up a thread that will look presentable.<br>Other threads are very helpful when it comes to figuring out what is necessary like forms etc. =P<br><br>I like a lot of banners I've seen seen in threads. They are all unique and very colorful <3
    18n4he.png
  • I'll get to 'em in a few minutes. Giving people time to adopt the dogs in that kennel before I switch types back to training. xD <br><br>Just don't forget to limit slots or you'll be swamped. =p
    2eldxsm.png
  • Take your time :)<br>I found out yesterday that ppl on here tend to want everything done in an instant.<br>I'm more the patient type lol
    18n4he.png
  • Training's usually done pretty quickly once I get to work. xD Just a matter of, y'know... getting down to it. >> <<
    2eldxsm.png
  • Welcome! I adore your art, will deffinatly be buying in the future (: From reading your conversation with Kazuko, you seem like a lovely addition to VP! I also like when newbies read the rules- I didn't at first and stirred some stuff from my self.. :oops: :oops: Nice to meet you! 8)
  • Nice to also meet you!<br>I try my best with my art. Not everybody might like it but they don't have to =)<br>Reading the rules and the basics of the game is usually what you should do lol<br>I hope I don't slip up but even if I were to (my first post XD) ppl don't get mad at you here :lol:
    18n4he.png
  • Welcome to the site. I like pomeranians my neighbours had two along with a german spitz sort the bigger version when I was a kid such smart little dogs. Such a shame they're mostly owned by the purse dog crowd.
  • danae11 wrote:
    Such a shame they're mostly owned by the purse dog crowd.
    <br>I know! That makes me so sad because no dog should be carried around 24/7 and used only as an accessory.<br>They are dogs and should be treated as such and not like toys...
    18n4he.png
  • I'm just glad it never really took off here most toys still run around like normal dogs and very few are dressed up and treated like dolls rather than dogs. They're one of the few toy breeds I would get and probably would be an agility dog and play in the mud
  • Yep, my gran's dog wasn't treated that way. He was spoiled but he was still a normal good old dog. <br>It's funny that you say playing in mud because he loved getting dirty and then my gran had the problem of getting his fur clean again afterwards XD
    18n4he.png
  • Welcome to VP! Hope you have fun here, and awesome that you read the FAQ and Help, lol. Like, PurpleChicken, I didn't, and I was..a mess. XD If you need any help, dogs, training, someone to talk to, whatever, I'm right here. And almost always pretty bored. XD
  • Hey! Welcome to VP, You can call me Luv or Luvy. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the game, I love helping people!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Welcome! I <33 your banners :D
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Oh, hey! I was reading this this morning but didn't have time to post. Just one of those browse, don't post type of things. I'm Frost, but you can call be anything you'd like. Trust me. I've heard everything, from Frostbight to Turkey Bird. I noticed your siggy this morning.. When I first read you were willing to trade graphics I was thinking "Uh-oh." Most newbies aren't that good. Yours are just, amazing. I shall be first in line if you open commissions!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Welcome to the community!! I love seeing new players =)<br><br>If you'd like 1 or 2 free dogs, go here <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=382363"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=382363</a>; and pick a couple out. They're all trained.
    5x236g.jpg
  • Hey! Im Garnet, or you can call me Garney =D Haha! I've been on here about as long as Kaz :D If you ever need a dog trained and you cant find Kaz you can msg me =D