Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAFFLE- 20 mill+ in prizes. WINNERS POSTED!

First Prize: 15 mill<br>Second: 4 mill<br>Third: 1 mill<br><br>*person with the closest guess to how many tickets were sold, 25,991<br><br>TOTAL: 20,025,991<br><br><span style="color:#BF40FF">ALRIGHT, TIME FOR WHAT EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR! THE WINNERS!!! <br><br>First place was fierté! CONGRATULATIONS! Please send a neggy to doggy whisperer for 15 mill!!! <br><br>Second place was Mac Cat!!! Congrats, please send a neggy to doggy whisperer for 4 mill!!!<br><br>And finally third place was ***~~dancer~~**, contgrats, please send a neggy to doggy whisperer for 1 mill!!!<br><br>The winner for the ticket guess was iluvdogs111, so please msg me in game and send a neggy for 25,991!<br><br>Thanks everyone for playing, and good bye! i might come on to chat with people a bit but this is more or less my final farewell! </span>
Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!

Comments