Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Start It Back Up!! {I Wish}

Comments

• LaLa_Laru wrote:
    EA*Kennel wrote:
    Send contract to AC*Training for 50k (Sorry dont have much money right now) <br><br>I wish for drawing =D
    <br><br>Unless you want me to draw you something extremely terrible, here's 65k since you said you were short on funds :oops: sorry.. <br><br><span style="font-size:85">(or do you want me to draw you something terrible??)</span><br><br> Message me if you do : )<br><br>I wish for a free long groom :mrgreen:
    <br><br><br>Thanks where do I collect it from =D
  • Granted! PM me here> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=344134"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=344134</a><br><br>I wish for a free long groom
    <br><br>Wish not granted... :/ Sorry!<br>I can make you a banner? PM me.<br><br>I wish for VPC :)
    2mnes0l.gif
  • granted send contract 50k neggie to kyangel<br><br>i wish for a national eventing dog with at least 7x4 stats and fully trained i will only take the following breeds<br>1. shiba inu<br>2. black and tan coonhound<br>3. basset hound<br>4. labrador<br>5. pitbull terrier<br>6. boxer<br>7. rottie<br>8. greyhound of anytype<br><br>if u dont have these breeds or cant grant my wish please dont post under me without giving me what i want, ive learned its annoying and unfair when u have granted someones wish but urs doesnt get granted..kdog
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • i`m sorry but no one we give you a national for free and it has to be above 7x4 so i`m going to say...... wish un granted because lots of people get un granted wishs and its not fair you get a national whill some one gets just 50k is it sorry : ( as i didn``t grant a wish i am not going to post my one so the next person carry on sorry
  • well thats all the vpc i have and yes they can so once again i wish for a national ok no it doesnt have to be above 7x4 but i want the other requirements fufilled
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • well thats all the vpc i have and yes they can so once again i wish for a national ok no it doesnt have to be above 7x4 but i want the other requirements fufilled
    <br><br><br>but sorry its not a want its a wish and not all wishs come true sorry
  • k once again for the THIRD time now:<br>i wissh for a national eventing dog<br>no more comments please im annoyed
  • wish ungranted. But you can have this guy. He's fully trained and an 8x4 and ready to start a show career. <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1753738"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1753738</a><br><br>I wish for someone to 280/200 a dog for me.
  • edited February 2011 205.188.116.12
    granted :D send him to my kennel owned by Emme+Zoe<br><br>never mind i feel greedy now
    liglw.jpg
  • edited February 2011 69.171.161.228
    What is up with this?? In the VERY FIRST POST which was made by the CREATOR of the thread, it says that you won't always get what you wished for. DEAL WITH IT and take what you get because it's FREE. Even if it is annoying you shouldn't demand things.<br><br>I'm just going to grant wishes that have been skipped over. EA*-send the contract to Zyndalee.
  • granted, go to the puppy plaza pick ur dog and pm kyangel the link give me 2-3 choices please and ill buy it<br><br>i wish for 100k vpc
  • granted send contract 50k neggie to kyangel<br><br>i wish for a national eventing dog with at least 7x4 stats and fully trained i will only take the following breeds<br>1. shiba inu<br>2. black and tan coonhound<br>3. basset hound<br>4. labrador<br>5. pitbull terrier<br>6. boxer<br>7. rottie<br>8. greyhound of anytype<br><br>if u dont have these breeds or cant grant my wish please dont post under me without giving me what i want, ive learned its annoying and unfair when u have granted someones wish but urs doesnt get granted..kdog
    <br><br>Contract sent. Coming from anesli. (with the period.)<br>And, your wish won't always get granted. Just saying ;)
    2mnes0l.gif
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    What is up with this?? In the VERY FIRST POST which was made by the CREATOR of the thread, it says that you won't always get what you wished for. DEAL WITH IT and take what you get because it's FREE. Even if it is annoying you shouldn't demand things.<br><br>I'm just going to grant wishes that have been skipped over. EA*-send the contract to Zyndalee.
    <br><br>I've stopped participating in this for that reason. People are getting greedy and it's lost it's fun.
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    <br><br>I've stopped participating in this for that reason. People are getting greedy and it's lost it's fun.
    <br><br>i agree i`m going to post a new i wish were greedy people will get there wishs ungranted by me :)
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    LaLa_Laru wrote:
    <br><br>i agree i`m going to post a new i wish were greedy people will get there wishs ungranted by me :)
    <br><br>That's not fair. I just think that this should all be given a break or stopped altogether. Everyone is just getting angry with each other and not understanding the reason this was created in the first place. Now it's just a way to get free stuff and no one says Please or Thank You. I really think this should end.
  • I agree. But people are going to post here anyway. Which is why I'm just granting wishes for people that have been looked over and have actually said thank you. It's irritating how people can be so selfish, it's just causing fights. I'm done. Maybe I'll come back when things aren't as corrupted :roll: But I won't post here anymore until then. Happy wishing :roll:
  • heres a new i wish for peole less greedy and theres some rules you might like :) <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=73480"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=44&t=73480</a>
  • excuse me? i was yelled at by lara something with an underscore for not granting wishes and now she acts like im THE GREEDY ONE? so right after lara something tells me basically to stop posting cuz i never grant wishes right, now she playss that card? i dont mean to be rude or anything but that bothers me, im a novice so i cant grant every wish and when i ask for something i get yelled at well guess what? i think im gonna quit vp because of this because i get this enough i dont need it here so possibly good bye to those who were very nice to me and who shared accounts with me and who understood me...thanks alot u guys rock as for the other greedy people who want to yell at me for just offering something else ur the reason i dont like vp anymor and believe me lara was a great person didnt do eeven close to what some people did to me and lara i wanted to say thanks for being kind but this post tore us apart this topic tore a bunch of people apart
  • come on guys vp is a big happy family don`t be tored apart :( look lets all start over =) please
  • alright ill start ok with a small wish<br><br>i wish for vpc or at least a 7x4 thats unnamed
  • First of all, I did not yell at you.<br>Secondly, I NEVER mentioned your name in my post that talks about being greedy.<br>And third, I will not argue with you, it's childish to say the least. If you leave VP, that is your doing, no one else can make you do that. I'm sorry you feel hurt, and I'm sorry you dislike VP for whatever reason, but this is being blown way out of proportion and is totally unneccesary.<br><br>And it's Laru..by the way. It's rude to address someone you are trying have a conversation with as "or something"..honestly, it only takes a second to read the name.
  • omg looking back it wasnt u i dont think i think u told someone else idk it was someone who rudely told me i basically foreget who but i thought it was u and if i remebered it was u i would have said but like i said we are starting over and i started so laru if u want u cant grant my wish or u can wait if u would like
  • As for the "let's start over" post. I appreciate you trying to fix things but there was nothing between us in the first place. I wont be posting on this thread anymore because quite frankly, it's irritating. If you really must talk to me you can PM me. I would suggest collie's new thread of wishing, that's where I'll be, it's working so far : ) You guys can start over however you want, I won't be here but good luck!! <br><br>: D So now, for lack of a better leaving phrase...bye.
  • you rock zyndlee and yes i like the other one more it got a little confusing but i think it is fixed now i hope well i tried to fix it
    liglw.jpg
  • so this will be the end and with that if your wish never got granted PM me ill give you something :)
  • i like this one, it's been up for months. <br><br>i wish for... someone to make a grantable wish on this thread.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • well I guess I post.......... <br><br>um..... I wish for more people to join the RPGs <br><br>If not I wish for a banner for the RPG's :)
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • Kiwi, pm me =] I'll try a banner. I've been very busy so it might take some patience but I'll try<br><br>I wish that this thread be closed due to misunderstandings and arguments..
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • granted i hope they will
  • (games are meant to be fun, so leave arguing behind. back that way <--)<br><br>i wish for any apbt.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
This discussion has been closed.