Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Neuter and Release High Stat Dogs?!

edited February 2011 in Vent
Ok so this is my second litter of 9x4 APBTs and a plater **edited by admin - Do not name names** has bought all but two and neutered/released them! I'm sick of this! They are high started dogs.
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• Okay for one it is VERY rude to call a player out BY NAME online. I in fact LOVE **edited by admin**. Have you ever thought maybe the vp world has ENOUGH APBT's that are 9x4 in it? Maybe they were trained badly or maybe They had a gifty color she wants to keep rare? If you sell them then they are HER dogs and she can do with them as she pleases. If you dont want them released then dont put them up for public sale.
  • Okay for one it is VERY rude to call a player out BY NAME online. I in fact LOVE **edited by admin** . Have you ever thought maybe the vp world has ENOUGH APBT's that are 9x4 in it? Maybe they were trained badly or maybe They had a gifty color she wants to keep rare? If you sell them then they are HER dogs and she can do with them as she pleases. If you dont want them released then dont put them up for public sale.
    <br><span style="font-size:90">*clickeths "like" button*<br>Completely agree with Vampy. APBTs are actually a large prevent of the dog population on VP, and 10x4s are much more interesting to the average, goal-oriented player, than 9x4s. If it was a rare breed with nothing over 6x4s it would be a differed story, but that's not the case here.</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • And instead of letting an admin come in and edit the first paragraph so it's not naming names, others have to come and name the same name as well. Thank you.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I know who you're talking about...he's just trying to lower the population of APBTs on VP, and I think he's doing a good job. The Pit Bull population is way to high, seems like EVERYONE wants to breed Pits. He has explained what he is doing in a thread so if you really don't want your dogs being bought and released like that then put them up for sale for -1.
  • In one way, I can see why you're upset. You worked hard to breed high stated dogs, were proud of them, and sold them only to have them neutered and released. I would be a little angry too. However, APBTs are very over populated. I believe the person that did that was just trying to get the population down in general. I don't think they meant to offend you.....they probably don't even know you. And accusing someone publicly is not the way to go.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I get what you guys are saying. APBTs are kind if over populating VP but I needed someway to make money. My dogs weren't doing good in events at the time and I spent my time and money finding a good breeder to breed them only tibhave them neutered and released. It just kind if frustrated me. I would like to publicly say I am sorry to (the person I am not allowed to name names). I understand what you were doing now.
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Yeah. I was mad when he did that to my 9x4 fully trained and stat maxed show dog...but I got a bunch of money for it..so...lol
  • the great thing about this game is... as long as you stay w/in the boundaries of the rules, you can play however you want! so yes, i am neutering/releasing/retiring any american pit bull terriers i can get my hands on. you should def. put your apbts up for -1 if you don't want me to buy them.<br><br>sidenote: i hope novices are aware that they are only allowed 1 kennel until they upgrade. either way, you will run out of breedings before i run out of vpc to buy low-statted, over-priced dogs. those that are breeding and then putting dogs up for for 400k plus b/c they know i'm buying, hold your breath. chances are no one else is going to buy a 5x4 or less of a common breed, so i have no problem letting those stay on the market :mrgreen:
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • Besides, if they're up for sale, you meant to sell them, yes? Why should it matter where they go as long as you get the money for them? ._. It's not like you were likely ever going to see them again. xD
    2eldxsm.png