Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eventing! :)

<span style="text-decoration:underline">We are currently-<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#40BF00">OPEN</span></span></span>/CLOSED</span><br><br>Welcome to my eventing page! For a while I had my showing closed to the public. However, recently I opened it again and I seem to be getting good results. Hopefully this thread will make things easier for me and my customers.<br><br>References: Currently only <span style="font-weight:bold">Kelpie</span>. (Let me know if you are willing to be a ref!)<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">Why Show With Me?</span></span><br>*I am online often, unless I have a lot to do<br>*I have a 100 in handling<br>*My prices are very flexible<br>*I am flexible with options, you can message me to discuss different deals<br>*I am generally fast <br>*I do the work-you get the winnings and fame points<br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline">What Are My Prices?</span></span><br>My prices are generally quite flexible and will depend on what option you choose. The prices listed below are just general guidelines. Can't afford them? Message me and we can negotiate. Want to tip? Feel free!<br><br>1.5k-2k per event<br>125k for all events possible<br><br>And, if neither of those options work for you, feel free to request that I do something different. Just shoot me a pm to discuss the details and price.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">Do I show to certain levels?</span></span><br>No. How fast your dog becomes a regional or national can really vary, depending on how well they do, what level they started at, etc. Therfore, it can be hard to price this. Not only that, but I would have to keep your dog for a while, which will delay my other eventing jobs. The only way I can show by level is if we work out a special deal or you can tempt me.....but it's rare. <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">What Are My Rules?</span></span><br>Yes, I have to have some...but don't worry, there's not many. <br><br>*Be sure to <span style="font-weight:bold">allow competing</span> when you send a contract<br>*Please <span style="font-weight:bold">do not rush me</span>-I will get to your dog when I can get to your dog<br>*Lastly, please <span style="font-weight:bold">don't be rude</span> to me<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">How Do You "Order?"</span></span><br>Please post here first. I may have people waiting, and if that's the case you may send your dogs, it will just take longer for me to accept them. If you don't like the prices or options I have listed, pm me to work out something. If you have more specific instructions or a lot of dogs, you can simply put the types of events in the dogs' notes instead of the form. <br>
Player name:<br># of dogs:<br>Types of Events:<br>Price:<br>FP or RH:<br>Other requests:<br>
<br><br><span style="color:#FF0040">Send all contracts to puppylover1700. Questions, comments, willing to be a ref? Please message me!</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">Slots/Waiting List</span></span><br>1. Kelpie<br>2. OPEN<br>3. OPEN
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments