Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Start It Back Up!! {I Wish}

Comments

• Granted! send Mssg~Me~Anytime a neggie 10K<br><br>I wish for a skill/stat max
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • hows a free glitter pick? pm me<br><br>i wish for vpc
    <br><br>Stop not granting wishes. If you can't give a layout, either wait until someone can OR give them the VPC for one.<br><br><br>
    Granted! send Mssg~Me~Anytime a neggie 10K<br><br>I wish for a skill/stat max
    <br><br>Granted! Send contract for neggie 45k to Maitre d'aboyer to pay for training with kelpie (DT Top Notch Training) :)<br><br><br><br>I wish for VPC or a Tibetan Mastiff.
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • granted purchase <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=767172&view=1"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=767172&view=1</a><br><br>i wish for vpc (preferably 100 k)
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • Seriously, no. This is a GIVEAWAY. If you do not have it or can't buy it, DO NOT OFFER IT. I refuse to except that.
  • sorry but i looked for that type of dog and theres nothign i can afford could u wish for a diff type?
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • Siobhan-Granted! Send neggie 250k to Patty.<br>I wish for VPC or any 10x4 dog other than a BC. <br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">And as everyone else is saying, if you can't grant someones wish, then wait until you can. If you can't make layouts then don't offer someone a dog or something like that, just wait until someone grants their wish and then see if you can grant the next one. It's really very simple. </span>
  • to:<br>alliedog<br>Wish granted! I have a 10x4 Regional Pointer stud that I don't want anymore. Message Animal Lover1996 on VP and I will give him to you(:<br>I wish for VPC
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Granted AnimalLover :) Send contract for neggie 50k to Maitre d'Aboyer<br><br><br>I wish for VPC or a Tibetan Mastiff. :)
  • alliedog wrote:
    Siobhan-Granted! Send neggie 250k to Patty.<br>I wish for VPC or any 10x4 dog other than a BC. <br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">And as everyone else is saying, if you can't grant someones wish, then wait until you can. If you can't make layouts then don't offer someone a dog or something like that, just wait until someone grants their wish and then see if you can grant the next one. It's really very simple. </span>
    <br><br>who is the vpc for? were u talking to me
  • What did you wish for? Any way I'll grant it if I can<br><br>I wish some one will give me the money to buy to dogs that I want
    liglw.jpg
  • i wish for vpc so i can buy the dogs i want lol heey we should share kennels ha
  • Not granted because you didn't grant my wish<br><br>I wish for vpc ( hopefully 100k) so I can buy two dogs that I really really want
    liglw.jpg
  • Granted Send contract for -200K to PrimeKennelOwner<br><br>I wish for people to actually grant peoples wishes, so I wish for a 10X4, A Gifty, or VPC
    Your lack of grammar is equal to my lack of respect...
  • is a gifty like a girl if so granted pm me for a free glitter pic for anyone of ur dogs or a glitter title<br><br>i wish for vpc and a good amount
  • edited February 2011 69.171.161.147
    just wait until you can grant a wish
  • i granted his wish so dont u have to grant mine?
    nvm
  • what is a gifty?
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    Granted AnimalLover :) Send contract for neggie 50k to Maitre d'Aboyer<br><br><br>I wish for VPC or a Tibetan Mastiff. :)
    <br><br><br>You all skipped my wish.... And KDog, you have to give WHAT THEY ASK FOR. Not just what you can offer.
  • A gifty is a dog with their own special color.
    eh...nvm. this is too confusing.
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    + Maitre + wrote:
    Granted AnimalLover :) Send contract for neggie 50k to Maitre d'Aboyer<br><br><br>I wish for VPC or a Tibetan Mastiff. :)
    <br><br><br>You all skipped my wish.... And KDog, you have to give WHAT THEY ASK FOR. Not just what you can offer.
    <br>not neccessarly. if you cant offer the exact thing for them you can say "not granted but you can have this"
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • ya cuz since im not a sponcer kennel there isnt much i can give
    I can understand that, even though I'm a novice and can offer everything that a sponsor can, just in different ways...it just gets a little annoying when you repeatedly don't get what you've wished for.
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    + Maitre + wrote:
    <br>not neccessarly. if you cant offer the exact thing for them you can say "not granted but you can have this"
    <br><br>true. the thread maker said so her self.
  • well im sorry and it feels like everyones always mad at me
  • well im sorry and it feels like everyones always mad at me
    <br> It's ok. Just do what you can and only grant wishes that you can. Best advice I can give you :| I don't really think anyone's mad, per say.
  • ok so who was the last to wish and what do they want?
  • It would still be the wish that asked for a gifty or VPC.
  • if you grant it then next wish would be yours...and then mine
This discussion has been closed.