Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Told Ya

edited February 2011 in General Discussion
This is kind of funny, I find it very amusing but you guys may not. <br><br>Okay, so my mom just got a new iPhone and she was setting it up on the computer today. I offered to do it for her, as I set up my iPod when I got it. She says "Oh you have no faith in me, I can do it! You don't need to help me!" Well, I have no clue how she did this, but somehow she downloaded my iPod's software onto her iPhone! Basically, it became my iPod, it had my pictures, my music, my backround, my passcode, it couldn't call people, it was all around my iPod. She finally asked for my help and I reinstalled the correct software but the whole time she was freaking out like "It's not working! What if it is still your iPod? Oh, it's all my fault!" And then a bunch of words I shouldn't mention on here. <br>I don't know.. It's just kind if a in your face moment for me and I had to share.<br><br>Anybody else's parents mess up some sort of technology?
FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png

Comments

• Oh man, how cruel! I remember being the only one in my family who could set the clock on the VCR. Now I understand how humiliating that must have made my parents feel ;D But I have to agree, still funny
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • My mom is always standing over my shoulder asking me to do things on her phone or DVR or something! I get frustrated and then have to take deep breaths and remember that she grew up without things like that and then I just laugh and help her out!! xD
  • Ever since we got this new computer, my brother has had some problems using it. He blames it on the computer. :P