Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Little Creepy....

edited February 2011 in General Discussion
This morning a bag of mixed candy was sitting on our kitchen counter. Weird things that our family doesn't even like, such as jaw breakers and gum. I didn't know about this until just now. My mom isn't even up when my dad leaves for work, so when she saw the bag she assumed my dad bought it for my sister to take to school. She sent the bag to school with my sister for her to share with her classmates. Now, my Dad is saying he didn't even see the bag! None of us bought it or even saw it before this morning, and we have no idea where it came from! All the doors were locked before my Dad left for work, and even if they weren't, I don't know any friends that would leave us a bag of candy, even if it is Valentine's day. It's a complete mystery.... :|
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• LOL, probabally not. But I'm seriously creeped out. The only I can think is that we had it from somewhere and moved soemthing around and didn't see it? But I really don't know.....It's weird. :shock: :!: :|
    14xmkg0.png
  • I think I figured it out. We recently moved and there was a box of random things on one of the counters. I was looking through it, and the bag might have been in there, then someone moved it. Phew, for minute I thought someone snuck in to give us toxic candy! (yeah, it wasn't open but I tend to be a drama queen.) :lol:
    14xmkg0.png