Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mahgic Showing!

edited February 2011 in General Services
A time once ago, Mahgic Showing was among these forums. I didn't keep refs, or examples. But the few refs I do have for showing are; <span style="font-weight:bold">Mucky, Darkest, woodpecker.</span><br><br>I like to keep things simple, but just a few things for myself and yourself<span style="font-weight:bold"> to keep in mind</span> will be listed:<br><span style="font-size:85">Below is subject to change; things may be <span style="color:#00BF40">added</span>, <span style="color:#FF0000">no longer active</span>, or edited.</span> <br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem">When you make a contract out to my showing kennel, I'd appreciate having your forum name on the contract notes until I've grown to know who you are. Also, <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">please remember</span></span> to 'check' the box allowing me to show your dog when making the contract. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">With this thread, I like to keep things organized. So I will be keeping an up to-date "book" that will list who I've shown for, if I received the payment, etc. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">Until I have received the payment for the dog, you will be listed in the "book" as not paid. Also, I will refuse service too you until the payment is accepted unless we have some type of deal, etc. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">Once I have finished eventing your dog, I will cancel the contract and send it back to your kennel. I will then message you over forums with a thorough bill. <span style="font-weight:bold">You will receive all fame</span>, unless an event(s) happen to run when I am still in the process of eventing your dog. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">You must understand if the event(s) happens to run, you will still be paying for the event. You will not receive the fame, but you will receive the winnings. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">I will only event one dog from you at a time.[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">The price that is listed is the FINAL price you will pay. If I find the price was unfair for the amount of events that were available, the price will drop on your bil. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">If you have any questions or confusion, I encourage you to post the question![/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">Tips are appreciated and accepted!</span><br> [/*]</li><br></ul><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150">Prices and such.</span><br><span style="font-size:85">There are many ways you can show with me. The reason for my flexibility is so you can feel comfortable with what I have to offer. If there is not anything you feel comfortable with, feel free to PM me and maybe we can work a way out.</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:85">Prices are subject to change, more added, or offers removed.</span></span><br><span style="font-size:100"><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Packages:</span></span><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">1,200</span> | per event[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">20,000</span> | one event category[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">80,000</span> | three-five event categories[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">120,000</span> | all events[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">2.2 mil</span> | 2,000 events package[/*]</li><br></ul><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:75">2/17/11: prices changed due to the previous prices not covering the eventing fees.</span> </span><span style="font-weight:bold">Please remember,</span><br>
The price that is listed is the FINAL price you will pay. If I find the price was unfair for the amount of events that were available, the price will drop on your bil.
<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem">These prices are PER dog.[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">If you'd like a different package, feel free to PM me.[/*]</li><br></ul><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:100">Information about the "3 Mil" package.</span></span><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem">For the "3 mil" package, I will keep track of how many events are completed/overall in my "book". [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">I will request at least half the payment before I start eventing if you do not wish to pay the full price until completed. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">I will still complete the dog in the events you wish for and then return the dog back to you. Meaning, that requires a lot of attention on re-making contracts over and over.[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">If that doesn't work for you, I can "own" the dog until all the events are completed. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">If I do own the dog, the dog will be kept in boarding and groomed/RHd/PF each turn.[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">If you happen to end the "3 Mil" package when it is not completed, I will send a bill of how much you owe, or how much I owe you from the events that were completed. [/*]</li><br></ul><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:100">FORM to get started!</span><br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 50,000 | three-five event categories<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || agility, conformation, showmanship, tracking.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> || when taking turns, please play friendly<br>
<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Once the form is filled out and posted and you understand everything above, you may send the dog to <span style="font-size:200">Norski</span>.</span><br><br><span style="color:#4000FF"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:100">Thank you!</span></span></span></span>
37220.png

Comments

• edited February 2011 184.234.137.253
    <span style="font-size:150"> BOOK</span><br><span style="font-size:85">All the history of my showing,</span><br><br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">woodpecker</span>; all events ($80,000) || Completed || 117 events || 12/29/10 || PAID || bill sent[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">woodpecker</span>; all events ($80,000) || Completed || 121 events || 12/30/10 || PAID || bill sent [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">woodpecker</span>; all events ($80,000) || Completed || 121 events || 12/31/10 || PAID || bill sent[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">woodpecker</span>; all events ($80,000) || Completed || 93 events || 12/31/10 || PAID || bill sent[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">kelpie</span>; all events ($80,000) || Completed || 102 events || 2/18/11 || PAID || bill sent[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-weight:bold">kelpie</span>; all events ($80,000) || N/A || N/A || N/A || Not PAID || bill NOT sent[/*]</li><br></ul>
    37220.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000 | all events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> | | Please RH on three dogs, FP on another. (will be in notes.)<br><br>I would like 4 of these, so, $320,000 payment in total. I can send two now, the other two later?
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • Before I order I have a question with the 3 mill package what level in eventing will me dog be at
    55klovek.png
  • woodpecker wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000 | all events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> | | Please RH on three dogs, FP on another. (will be in notes.)<br><br>I would like 4 of these, so, $320,000 payment in total. I can send two now, the other two later?
    <br>Yes, of course. I will only accept one dog at a time though. If you'd like you can send each dog with 0 (zero) for payment then pay later, or you could pay up front with the contract. All up to you. <br><br>Thank you.<br><br><br><br>
    55klovek wrote:
    Before I order I have a question with the 3 mill package what level in eventing will me dog be at
    <br>I can not say what level your dog will be at. It depends on how well you succeed with the events your dog places in.
    37220.png
  • woodpecker wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000 | all events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> | | Please RH on three dogs, FP on another. (will be in notes.)<br><br>I would like 4 of these, so, $320,000 payment in total. I can send two now, the other two later?
    <br><br><br>Completed and bill sent. <br><br><br> :arrow:
    37220.png
  • Payment sent.
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • woodpecker wrote:
    Payment sent.
    <br><br>Accepted,<br>Thank you!
    37220.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000| All Events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> || when taking turns, please play friendly, thanks so much! Jsut to be sure after you enter the dogs you return them right away correct? If not PLEASE do sent them back after you enter them into shows. Sending 2 dogs so 160k total... payment is sent with the dogs
    DT.png
  • kelpie wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000| All Events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> || when taking turns, please play friendly, thanks so much! Jsut to be sure after you enter the dogs you return them right away correct? If not PLEASE do sent them back after you enter them into shows. Sending 2 dogs so 160k total... payment is sent with the dogs
    <br><br>Yes, once the dog is placed in all events that were requested- I cancel the contract and the dog is returned to you. If an event is ran while I am still showing your dog, you will receive winning, but <span style="font-weight:bold">not fame</span>.<br><br>Thank you, <br>Please send contracts.
    37220.png
  • kelpie wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || 80,000| All Events<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || " "<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> || when taking turns, please play friendly, thanks so much! Jsut to be sure after you enter the dogs you return them right away correct? If not PLEASE do sent them back after you enter them into shows. Sending 2 dogs so 160k total... payment is sent with the dogs
    <br><br>I still have not received a contract, are you still interested?
    37220.png
  • Mahgic wrote:
    kelpie wrote:
    <br><br>I still have not received a contract, are you still interested?
    <br><br><br>Yes I am sorry, sent one right now!
    DT.png
  • kelpie wrote:
    <br>Yes I am sorry, sent one right now!
    <br>Dog sent back, info on showing will be PM'd to you.
    37220.png
  • Never mind
    DT.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">What package?</span> || All Events| <br><span style="font-weight:bold">What events?</span> || <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra to say?</span> || uh where do I send it to? And any examples?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!