Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everything Seems Dead...

edited January 2011 in Vent
Im feel like vp is dead.. haha it used to be a new post every couple of seconds somewhere. but I think its been an hour since the last post.. Chat was semi talkative now its just me talking to myself sap and evil sometimes join in... But everything seems dead? Is just like a new thing or has vp been deadish for a while?
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• Vp has been getting worse and worse after a bunch of long term players all quit at once =\
  • Vp has been getting worse and worse after a bunch of long term players all quit at once =
    <br>who all quit? just so I know for refrence...
  • The only ones i can think of off the top of my head are nickel and lara
  • The only ones i can think of off the top of my head are nickel and lara
    Aww D: I love nickel its alright I can still talk to her on a website I cant mention
  • actually... as sad as it seems... its picked up a LOT today from usual...
  • I've quit for the most part. I pop in on chat when I have nothing better to do.. and I still stalk the forums. But. fael quit too.
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Vi, Nickel, Tarn, Lyc... I've mostly quit myself since there's nothing else for me to DO here. xD; But I missed you, Wheaty!
    2eldxsm.png
  • Its been dead for awhile.<br>Since before i was gone for awhile
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Well I'M back so everyone can just relax, it's in good hands *suave pose*
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • There's 4 people on chat atm. Me, 2 people away and Puppy. Oh the joys.<br>But yeah, I've pretty much quit and so have almost all the people I used to talk to..
  • It's sad, I find myself only coming on once or twice a week to check the new forum posts and messages. And there aren't a lot, either. :|
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • i agree but mabeg its good! people have found something new that makes them happy and mabey a new bunch will pop in. like a new chapter for vp
  • Would love to have it be more lively. I've played for a while, but never joined the forums, it had never occurred for me to join, for some odd reason. However, since I have, I see more people who can give advice, and an appropriate way to see ads, when and where I want to! I still admire the old vp'ers and the dogs they had, and the wonderful tutorials on here! Maybe with a few more serious folks, we can all make, not necessarily better, a new chapter in VP. I think people don't realize that it can be interactive, not just breeding showing training.. and that with proper boundaries, have a good time, with everything VP has to offer..
    Bannerforforumfina.jpg
  • I agree with Rubien. VP in the old days was so great because everybody were friends. We all knew each other like we knew our real life friends and most of the time they were BETTER friends. Thats what VP needs. a family.. not just a community!
  • Not disagreeing, but its not something we can just....get. We must create it. It will stink because friendships dont happen over night, but if we stick with VP and be patient I think that a new family can be made. Especially with all the new members. It seems like all the wise ones are leaving....sort of like the grand parents dying. <br> Like I said- a new chapter, pretty much a new generation (;