Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VENT!!! Apparently selling dog means that its a rescue....

edited December 2010 in Vent
So I sold a fully trained, skill and stat maxxed, shown a few times, APBT male to a player, and later upon looking at dog in kennel, it says under dogs comments, " From Rescue to Champion", now tell me if this does not look bad, on me, my kennel and brand.....
Bannerforforumfina.jpg

Comments

• It's bad,but it seems to happen alot.=/ With some novices they will just buy random cheap dogs and turn around and sell them again for $250. When me and my friend had a novice rescue we bought dogs that people didn't want anymore or were about to realease, people would just message us. Then we would have the dog sponcer trained and people would have to fill out a form to adopt. Some players don't understand what a rescue kennel is.
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • I was looking to clear out some of my dogs that I planned on showing, but did not get around to, so I put him up for 200k, well below his worth...said player wanted him for less, but I stayed firm... oh well, what can you do...
    Bannerforforumfina.jpg