Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos That Vp'r? (Part two!)

I enjoyed reading the awnsers to part one, I learned alot about people I didnt know, and I understand them a little bit better. Have fun!<br> If you find these personall in any way, shape or form, dont comment, just dont awnser them (:<br> <br><br> 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Explanation Questions</span><br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats <span style="font-style:italic">your </span> one thing you cant see yourself without? <br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)

Comments

• totouser wrote:
    <br> <br><br> 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br><span style="font-style:italic">- My bony hips. Im not self consinice about my body, I love it infact, but my hips I can actully knock on and make a noise.</span><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br><span style="font-style:italic">-Oh dear only one? I talk to fast sometimes. I for sure have hundreds more, I have sevral quirks. </span><br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>-<span style="font-style:italic">Sigh, In my situation friends. I know how important famiy can be, and how bad it sounds but im not fond of my family, my friends are my life, and ive made some great ones this year im very strong with</span> <br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br><span style="font-style:italic">Sort of. Im still young so I dont worry much. I dont exercise, but in gym when we do it, I enjoy it. Im the only one who dosent cheat! And as for eating right, I dont actully have to wach what I wat because 1. Im underweight 2. I have extremly high metabolism 3. Im deffinatly a bottemless pit but I enjoy my fruits and veggies and healthy stuff SO much. Like I perfer salads, without dressing and no cheese and people thing im dieting, but its just how i like it. I love the flavors of all that good stuff!</span><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br><span style="font-style:italic">Not a strong prefrence, i just like movies</span><br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br><span style="font-style:italic">I love the city if im visiting for vacation, god knows I love to shop since I rarley do it. But id love to live in the country, but near a city!</span><br><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Explanation Questions</span><br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br> <span style="font-style:italic"> I love it! Its where I escape, from my problems, mainly because i have none there, only at home. I manage to be friends with pretty much everyone, and stay out of most of the drama. My gardes are getting back up to, I have a c in spanish, but everything else is an A! I love my friends, i love them with all my heart!</span><br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats <span style="font-style:italic">your </span> one thing you cant see yourself without? <br><span style="font-style:italic">My kids I cant see myself without. No matter how much I change that wish never leaves</span><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br><span style="font-style:italic">Hm... this may sound weird, but almost nightly I dream about the same person, but a new chapter. Kind of like a movie in my head, and ive had tthem since I was like 5, but now they...are so beutifull.. My charecter. Honestly I cant explain without souding crazy. </span><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)
    <br><span style="font-style:italic">I play the ukuelee for my little duaghter bailey, mama called us in near noon, we had some beans and franks, we played some hanky pank, cus thats how us ol country folk doooo<br><br> somtimes a night when the yotes are hollin, my little baby starts to get scared, so i grab my ukulee, and I play for little Bailey, I hold her and I squeeze her right there,<br><br>Sunrise next morining we goes and milk some cows, Bailey got hit smack in her head, blood started gushing, and her mama started rushin, I wached and I knew that she was dead....<br> <br>somtimes a night when the yotes are hollin, my little baby starts to get scared, so i grab my ukulee, and I play for little Bailey, I hold her and I squeeze her right there,<br></span><br><br>I made this up as a joke a long time ago, it sounds much better aloud (:
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Nah, well maybe change my nose.. Nothing I care about too much.</span><br><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Nah</span><br><br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Depends which friends haha. If it's my best friend then maybe her.</span><br><br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Exercise yes, eating right.. To me I just can't stick with it XD</span><br><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Comedies</span><br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Country</span><br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Yea, some classes are boring but I can live with it. It's not so bad.</span><br><br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? <br><span style="color:#FF0080">Dogs, cows, horses, and attempting to bake. :3</span><br><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br><span style="color:#FF0080">The one I had where I saved the monsters from the radio station by hanging a GIANT steak on a telephone wire :3</span><br><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br><span style="color:#FF0080">I don't have a favorite song so... I'm just gonna do this one. It amuses me XD<br><span style="font-style:italic">These people round here wear beaten down eyes <br>Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is, <br>But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever. <br>Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye <br>Eileen I'll hum this tune forever. </span><br><br></span>
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?</span><br> - My tummy is too soft, and squishy. I'm working on it though.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?</span><br> - I'm too anxious around people.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. What comes first-friends or family?</span><br> - Always family, unless you have no one you consider family. Friends come and go, but you'll always be tied to your family. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?</span><br> - Very. I'm almost obsessive about it.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">5. What kind of movies do you like?</span><br> - Historical based movies, and monster movies. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?</span><br> - I like the suburbs and country equally. I'm not a city person, except for visits. <br><br>Explanation Questions<br><span style="font-weight:bold">1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?</span><br> - Love it. Education is the key to life in my opinion. If you lack an education you lock up tons of opportunities. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without?</span><br> - Animals. Whether it's learning about them or owning them, I can't live without animals. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?</span><br> - I rarely dream, and I rarely remember them in detail after time goes on, but one I have not been able to forget involves me trying to cook a pizza in the dishwasher, but stopped, because I thought it might melt the dishes, and then my mother would yell at me...I know, makes no sense, but I guess that's why I think it's so funny.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)</span> I don't completely understand what I'm supposed to do here...
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • NewfGirl wrote:
    <br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">I don't have a favorite song so... I'm just gonna do this one. It amuses me XD<br><span style="font-style:italic">These people round here wear beaten down eyes <br>Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is, <br>But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever. <br>Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye <br>Eileen I'll hum this tune forever. </span><br><br></span>
    <br>OMG I LOVE THIS SONG, I know every single word. Well geesh Newfie now I have it stuck in my head again :P
  • Any paragraph to you favorite part in your favorite song (:
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically? </span> I'm too skinny, and have no muscle. xD<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?</span> I'm either overly dominant, or overly submissive. There's no happy medium.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. What comes first-friends or family?</span> Family. But don't tell them that. I have a reputation to maintain.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?</span> Nope.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">5. What kind of movies do you like?</span> Comedy/Action<br><span style="font-weight:bold">6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?</span> City. I need stuff to DO. xD<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?</span> I enjoyed it. I had some awesome teachers, and it was great to get out of the house.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, when you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgeon. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without?</span> Actually, I never wanted to be a Princess, and I wanted to be a vet at 7, and I definitely don't want to be a surgeon... xD; But I always dreamed I'd have my own puppy. <3<br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?</span> I don't really have a favorite dream. I don't have many 'good' dreams, actually. They're either neutral, I can't remember them, or they're nightmares.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes</span><br>I notice, I know this<br>week is a symbol of how I use my time.<br>Resent it, I spent it<br>convincing myself the world's doing just fine<br>without me<br>doing anything of any consequence,<br>without me<br>showing any sign of ever making sense<br>of my time , it's my life,<br>and my right, to use it like I should,<br>like he would, for the good<br>of everything that I would ever know.<br><br>I'm a little more than useless,<br>when I think that I can't do this<br>you promise me that I'll get through this<br>and do something right<br>do something right for once.<br><br>I’m a little more than useless,<br>and I never knew I knew this<br>was gonna the day, gonna be the day<br>that I would do something right<br>do something right for once.<br><br>("More Than Useless" by Relient K)
    2eldxsm.png
  • These are fun and interesting to answer!<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?</span></span> Hmm, probably my nose. It's kind of big. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?</span></span> I'd like to be less shy in school. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">3. What comes first-friends or family?</span></span> I love my friends, but I'd have to say family. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?</span></span> To be honest, not really. :oops: <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">5. What kind of movies do you like?</span></span> Romantic Comedy!<br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?</span></span> I like both the country and subarbs. <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?</span></span> I do enjoy school most of the time. It's interesting to learn about differnt things and my teachers and friends are nice. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? </span></span> I cannot see myself not singing. I love to sing!<br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?</span></span> I don't remember a lot of my dreams. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)</span></span> I can't do this! :x
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br> I want to become the best person I can be! *super model pose* Ok, maybe not that extreme, but lowering my weight down where I can happily run in front of a mirror would be nice.<br><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br> I can’t really find anything. I enjoy my personality and its funny/bad quirks.<br> <br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>Friends are…ok, but I have such a big family that friends/family merge too quickly. My true friends are my family so I have to say family. Plus, all my annoying cousins are irreplaceable. XP<br><br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br> Well, I’m not sure because I don’t exactly have the opportunity to eat correctly because we can’t afford to have perfect dinners. I can’t fit exercising in my daily life either. *le sigh* So probably not.<br><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br> The ones with deep meanings and perfect amount of violence. <br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br> Country because you can see shooting stars, cruise on back roads, chase deer and cows, and run around without looking like dorks because there’s only you and your friends. <br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br> Eh, I can say I don’t really care for it but it broadens my opportunities towards success.<br><br>2. When you were seven you dream of being a princess, when you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgeon. But one thing never changed, what’s your one thing you can’t see yourself without? <br> Orange sherbet. LOL, I’m not sure. That’s a deep question. I’m a hopeless romantic so I have to say someone in particular~<br><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br> Uh. Well…<br><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br> <br> I love the time we spend together,<br>the endless winter nights home alone<br>something I won’t forget in forever<br>because that’s when our love shone<br><br> You and me, it’s either we make it or not<br>I stare at the reflection and think<br>‘Am I worth the shot?’<br>But my confidence does not shrink<br><br> But the moon was grey<br>and I was on the hillside<br>She said, “Tell me, Shay.”<br>I couldn’t hide.<br><br> So I said, ‘I can’t promise forever<br>And hope I won’t find anything better, <br>it’s not the same when we don’t smile together.’<br><br> <br>Er…RANDOM SONG! MADE BY ME! WOOT!
    2u9tik7.png
    "Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in New Eyes."
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br><span style="color:#800040">Merf, I would like to be a little skinnier/have a tighter stomach ;P</span><br><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br><span style="color:#800040">I would like to be more outgoing :3 I'm really shy in RL</span><br><br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br><span style="color:#800040">Family</span><br><br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br><span style="color:#800040">*eats chocolate* Erm, not really. I'm lazy and eat whatever I want xD Only get one life, right?</span><br><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br><span style="color:#800040">Horror</span><br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br><span style="color:#800040">Country</span><br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br><span style="color:#800040">Sometimes, sometimes not, lol.</span><br><br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, when you're 13 you want to be a vet, when you're 18 you want to be a surgeon. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without?<br><span style="color:#800040">My dogs ;D</span><br><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br><span style="color:#800040">Getting married to the lead singer of Nickelback? :o LOL that's the only one I -really- remember that well, in all honesty. The rest that I remember were either too happy that I woke up depressed, or sad. Or..just plain strange o.o</span><br><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br><span style="color:#800040">No clue..? xD</span>
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br>- My stomach, the baby pooch is not a myth.<br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br>-My impatience. <br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>-Family, hands down. <br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br>Exercising yes, eating right no.<br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br>Classic Horror (Shining, The Exorcist, Ect.)<br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br>Country most def.<br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br>Doesn't really apply to me I hated it when I was a kid though.<br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? <br>My Dobermans.<br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br>I hardly ever remember dreams. <br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br><br>Now I notice the streetlamp’s hum <br>The ghosts of graffiti they couldn’t quite erase <br>The blank-faced stares on the subway <br>As the people go home <br>The parks lay empty like my unmade bed <br>The streets are silent like my lifeless telephone <br>And this is where I live, but <br>I’ve never felt less at home <br>So I’m not unsympathetic <br>I see why you left <br>There’s no one to know <br>There’s nothing to do <br>The city’s been dead <br>Since you’ve been gone…<br>-The Dismemberment Plan (The City)
    25im1qd.png
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br>-Want to wear a two piece with no shame<br><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br>-To not get fired up as easily and to be a little more outgoing<br><br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>-I'm more of a loner except a few special people that I love as much as my family. So family<br><br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br>-It is incredibly.<br><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br>-Anything funny.<br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br>I live in suburbs now so I prefer that but I wouldn't mind city or country. Country would be nice because you're not right on top of people. I hate how close my neighbors are. There's not much privacy.<br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br>-I think school is..ok. The only thing I like about school is that it gives me something to do. I need some sort of schedule. I just don't like homework or getting up in the morning. The other kids can also be annoying.<br><br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? <br>-I've never wanted to be any of these things xD. I would have to say my family. <br><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br>-I've never had a favorite dream.<br><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br><br>I am not even going to attempt. I don't have the time to really sit and do this. xD
    8x32tt.png
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically? i wish i wore size 6 shoes, other then that i'm happy!<br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality? i yam what i yam, and i have no complaints<br>3. What comes first-friends or family? i would do anything for either, and don't think in terms of who would come first<br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you? it def is, but good habits can't always be followed<br>5. What kind of movies do you like? comedy, action, horror, really anything except romantic comedies<br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country? country for living, city for visiting<br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not? no i'm over it, and i've been in college on and off for about 10 years now b/c i keep changing my mind :lol: <br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? family and friends. <br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember? i don't remember<br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes) are we supposed to write a song or quote one? i've seen both. i'll just not do either.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • 1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?<br>Hrm. Well, I'm perfect in everyway possible. Just kidding. =P<br>I'd love to be taller than I am now. But then again, who knows, I might just get a huge growth spurt and grow in the next day, though I am seriously doubting my growing days are still there.<br><br>2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?<br>Have you ever seen those like, super nice people who are always cheery and wake up sunny, who also never get bad days? I wish I could do that. I wake up feeling like crap, and don't even bother trying to be nice those dreadful rainy days.<br><br>3. What comes first-friends or family?<br>Has to be family. I don't know about friends though cause I'm such a loner. xD<br><br>4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?<br>No. I hate exercising. I do walk about 30 minutes once a week, though. And my doctor said its next to impossible to gain weight for me. Curse my small frame. D: I wanna be tall for once!<br><br>5. What kind of movies do you like?<br>Ehh. Anything except horror, or else I'd get creeped out for a long time. Except for those funny scary movies, like scary movie 3 or something like that. My most favorites are those nature movies where you see life in action.<br><br>6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?<br>Country because theres more fresh air and you can have a farm with lots of animals. I wanna farm. Plus, in the city getting from once place to another is next to impossible.<br><br>Explanation Questions<br><br>1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?<br>Yes because I love my friends, and I can't seem to live without them. Maybe not as much as my family, but friends are still second top priority.<br><br>2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without? <br>I never wanted to be a princess, either, and I wanted to be a vet at 12, and then a surgeon at 13. o-o One thing I cannot lived without is my computer. Shes my most trusted friend. She never tells anyone any of my secrets, and never once disagreed with me.<br><br>3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?<br>No idea. I wish I could remember all the dreams I had. I wake up in the morning, and then go, "I had a dream!" and then forget about it one second later.<br><br>4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)<br>Erm. I don't feel like it, I'm to lazy. xD
    65oh0z.png

Quote Of The Week:
    Every wise man started out as a regular man asking lots of questions.
  • <span style="font-size:90"><span style="font-weight:bold">1.Whats something you want to change about your self physically?</span><br>-Being a little more fit. I mean, I don't actually want a flat stomach, because my abs would be too noticable, and I'd feel too..masculine. ;;<br>But I'd rather have some of it gone. :p<br>Wish I didn't have shin splints and (so I think, or something similar) to very low level asthma or something. *rolls eyes*<br>Be able to go more than a day without washing my hair. xD I have to wash it every night or it looks like crap the next day, which is probably horrible for my hair. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">2.Whats something you want to change about your personality?</span><br>-I guess I come off rather..we'll use the word intense with first impressions.<br>I don't think I'd change how I am, maybe just..ease into the "intenseness" with people I just meet, haha.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. What comes first-friends or family?</span><br>-Depends on the friend(s) and family member(s).<br>If it was my dad's side, then probably them before any of my acquaintance friends.<br>If it was my mum's side, then deff my friends.<br>And if it was between Drew and my dad's side..I probably wouldn't be able to choose, lol.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Is eating right and exercising important to you?</span><br>-Ehh..it probably should be more important than it is.<br>I can just never stick with it. D;<br>I really wish I could though, because I'd like to be in better shape. ;;<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">5. What kind of movies do you like?</span><br>-Scary and Action. Depends on my mood and who I'm with. :p<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">6.Do you prerfer the suburbs, city, or country?</span><br>-Country or Suburbs. I <span style="font-style:italic">hate</span> being stuck in a city. ;;<br>And there's not as many places to ride around on a horse in a city, because if you do, you have to clean up what they leave behind. :\<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Explanation Questions</span></span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?</span><br>-Yeah. I mean, I love my summers, but I also love my school years. I like being able to see all the friends that I don't hang out with, and then meeting the new kids that move to the town.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">2. When your seven you dream of being a princess, whne you 13 you want to be a vet, when your 18 you want to be a surgen. But one thing never changed, whats your one thing you cant see yourself without?</span><br>-Horses and dogs. I can't see myself without horses and/or dogs, they're just something that I can't see myself without.<br>It probably wouldn't be pretty, lmao.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">3. Whats your favorite dream you remember?</span><br>-Uhh..we won't go into that one on here. ;D<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">4. Write a paragraph to a song! Challenge your self (please no mean comments, when you cant hear the beat they sound worse then they are sometimes)</span><br>-Don't blink,<br>They won't even miss you at all<br>And don't think, <br>That I'll always be gone<br>You know I've got you, <br>like a puppet in the palm of my hand,<br>don't you let me down (x2)<br><br><br></span>
    az7051.jpg<3