Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrade/Dye/Unmade Imports

edited November 2010 in Auction
Okay... I've got 2 packages I am selling. However, the only catch is... Whichever makes the most money, will be the one that will be purchased. So if Package 1 makes more VPC, then that will be the one I am purchasing, and vise versa. - Being sold via PayPal.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Package 1:</span></span><br>Unmade Sponsor/Upgrade<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> 65 Mill.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Package 2:</span></span> - If this package wins, whoever has the highest bid can choose a variation of what they want.<br>2 dyes and 20 unmade imports<br>or<br>1 dye and 40 unmade imports<br>or<br>60 unmade imports<br>etc. - can only amount to $25.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> 22.8 Mill.<br><br>Im mainly just wanting VPC. But will take others;<br>*Untouched Lhasa Apso Imports - worth 300k each. Limit of 32 for a total bid of 9.6 Mill. but will round up to 10 Mill.<br>*Trainings (100 dis. 100 sport. RH to 10.6 yrs.) - Limit of 10 trainings per package. Valued at 400k each.<br>*Other Untouched Imports - Will add breeds later. Limit of 32 for a total bid of 9.6 Mill. but will round up to 10 Mill.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Ending Date;</span> Saturday, October 16th.
Dodger.gif
Stolen 6.3.2009. Hoping everyday to finally be reunited with my baby. I miss you Dodger!

Comments