Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i leave?

edited October 2010 in Vent
So i just am never on anymore and i dont even think very many people know me :( Anyways i have ALOT of gifties and eventing dogs and money and i want to know if i quit this game who would be interested in some of that stuff? ALso i have 7 sponsor kennels.
COVERKAY~
16lbggj.gif

Comments

• Hey, I think I know you. We havent talked in awile though. =) <br>I would be interested in a sponcer kennel or a show dog.
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • I would be interested in sponser kennels!! lol =] but NO DONT LEAVE!!!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Ditto!! I agree if it possible please stay!!!!!

• i would be interested. But instead of giving it away hold a contest of some sort. :D
  • I'd buy some sponsor kennels, but don't go!Stay!Please?
  • Maybe you should keep your stuff for a few months and just take a break. I know lots of people intend to quit so they get rid of everything then they come back and have to completely restart =(
  • oh thank you guys i really appreciate your opinions. I think i will take Garnets idea and wait for a while but i am going to give you something of mine special. But im going to let you choose what it is. Im not going to give any kennels away just yet. <br><br><span style="color:#0000BF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">I have</span></span><br><span style="color:#00BF00">1oak gifties neutered and unneutered<br>at most 1mill per person<br>unmade imports<br>10x4s <br>national and regional show dogs</span><br><span style="color:#FF0000">I might have some other things but i gotta look </span>
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • kaycov wrote:
    oh thank you guys i really appreciate your opinions. I think i will take Garnets idea and wait for a while but i am going to give you something of mine special. But im going to let you choose what it is. Im not going to give any kennels away just yet. <br><br><span style="color:#0000BF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">I have</span></span><br><span style="color:#00BF00">1oak gifties neutered and unneutered<br>at most 1mill per person<br>unmade imports<br>10x4s <br>national and regional show dogs</span><br><span style="color:#FF0000">I might have some other things but i gotta look </span>
    <br>can i have some 1 oaks and national showdogs and 1 mil and an unmade pair please? =]
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • kaycov wrote:
    oh thank you guys i really appreciate your opinions. I think i will take Garnets idea and wait for a while but i am going to give you something of mine special. But im going to let you choose what it is. Im not going to give any kennels away just yet. <br><br><span style="color:#0000BF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">I have</span></span><br><span style="color:#00BF00">1oak gifties neutered and unneutered<br>at most 1mill per person<br>unmade imports<br>10x4s <br>national and regional show dogs</span><br><span style="color:#FF0000">I might have some other things but i gotta look </span>
    <br> <br><br><br><br>Um....could I possible have a show dog,1mil,and maybe a giftie if they arent all taken =)

• yea messege me at kayholding with western in the subject
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • then of course tell me what you wanted
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • ok =) i message you,it from cecekiwi