Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Grr

edited August 2010 in Vent
That's all, can't discuss it which means all I can do is grit my teeth and growl for y'all. <br><br>There are times when I really do wish Ops could discuss situations to clear the air and get the truth out, but that really wouldn't be fair. But then again, sometimes I think it's not fair to other players who have nothing to go on but what the other person is saying. It's a whole lot easier believing someone who can talk than someone who can't, isn't it?<br><br>Grrr
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>

Comments

• -pets Bama-<br>Would be so much easier if people didn't want to make a public drama out of everything, that way we won't be seen as the big bad wolves XD If they were just mature enough to suck it up and stick to the rules it would all be fine!
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • *Passes Bama Cookies* <br><br>Isn't it fun having to be the responsible one and be the adult? I and all the other ops know how you feel. We've all been drug through the mud and lied about many times over, because well, they know we can't say anything or post the true facts because of our privacy rules and no public humiliation rules. <br><br>All we can do is hope the smart ones realize actions taken are NEVER done without just cause and a lot of valid pure proof to back it up.