Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darky's Signatures [OPEN]

edited August 2010 in General Services
<span style="font-size:85">Ahha yes, I have 3 styles of signatures {|:) so, I figured to make a lil extra money, to open 'em up.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Styles:</span><br><br><a href="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac91/iRawrSkittles/Art/Banners/signature/sig1-1.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Style 1</a><br><a href="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac91/iRawrSkittles/Art/Banners/signature/sig2.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Style 2</a><br><a href="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac91/iRawrSkittles/Art/Banners/signature/sig3.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Style 3</a><br><span style="font-style:italic">Note** these were made fast to show you examples of the styles, I will take my time with yours**</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">You may choose the price however much you think they're worth</span><br>All contracts go to Darky's Rescue<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Form:</span><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span><br>
<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">How to Fill out Form:</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span> 1, 2, or 3<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span> either your own or RF images <span style="font-weight:bold">only</span> I can find images myself if needed<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> Just pick 1 color-it'll be the base of it<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> What you want the text to be and if you have desired font<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> What you want subtext to be and if you have desired font<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span> Yes or no<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span> Happy/sad/angry<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span> Just anything extra you want {|:)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Slots:</span><br>1. Open<br>2. Open<br>3. Open<br>4. Open<br>5. Open<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Finished:</span><br>None<br><br>Any questions? feel free to ask {|:)</span>
rawr-4.png

Comments

• <span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span>1 or 2<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span>rescued puppies<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span>any<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>This Dog was Adopted By<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span>Zornadog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span>u choose<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span>warm/happy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span><br>thx<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span>3 <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span>rescued puppies <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span>gold<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>I adopted a dog from<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span>Zornadog!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span>u choose<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span>happy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span>thx<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span>3<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span>any mutts,working or sporting dogs mostly<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span>gold<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>zorna and mozart's Rescue Kennel<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span>Where the best dogs are!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span>u choose<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span>happy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span>thanks
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Style Preference:</span> 3<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span> the knights of the round table, the sword in the stone, king arthor, merlin...or do you need links?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> black<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> "Whoso shall lift this sword from the stone and the anvil"<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> "the same is rightly born King of England." <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border:</span> yes<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme/Mood:</span> ...uhh..knight-ish? lol.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span> if you'd pm me with how much i should pay based on how hard it was? thanks!
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • xD I'll get all these done tonight
    rawr-4.png
  • :arrow:
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer