Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ouija boards.

edited August 2010 in General Discussion
has anyone played with them, or had any friends who had experiences with them? i've never used one, and i never plan on using one either. -_- i've heard that weak hearts are more open to demon/spirit possession, and that's me! i'm the very paranoid and superstitious person. xD<br>but while on another forum i go to, i was reading through the thread about ouija boards, and MAN the stories are freaky. o.o<br><br>they say that ouija boards are portals to the demon/spiritual world. }:<br>i believe in ghosts and spirits and demons, possession, exorcism, etc. =__=<br>but i was just curious to see if any of you guys have played it. o:<br><br>seriously... ouija boards are creepy. |:
bluehh.

Comments

• I have.. A long time ago.. They are really freaky lol. <br>I was with a bunch of friends and stuff in the room started doing stuff...<br>Then one of my friends was like "This is Balogna!" And she ruined the moment. Lol
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • Never have used one, never planning on using one.<br>Yes, they do open doors that you sometimes do not want to open. We have family stories. >.> some people in our family aren't very bright.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • My brother messed with one once.. scared the crap outta him and he said he would never go near one again.
  • My mom forbids having one in the home xD So, can't say I ever have had experience with them. I probably never would anyway. Im so paranoid about everything xD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="font-size:90">I tend to be really arrogant with the whole paranormal deal. ;;<br>It's not a great thing, but I probably won't change.<br>I'm sure me and Drew or other people would've used one more than once by now if we'd have one handy; neither of us have one.<br>I have a few shadow people that..stalk me, I guess you could say.<br>I've been told everything from-it's your imagination or they're harmless to they're eviil demon spirits. o.O<br>I've had multiple OOBs which have put me on the astral plane with them, I've had an actual demon/malevolent spirit in my room one night that kept me up, so I'm a firm believer too. xD<br>But anywho-main point of post-I haven't had any myself, nor have any of my friends (that I know of), but if we had one handy-there would for sure have been use of it.. :3</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Never used one. Probably never will.<br>I'm a very science oriented person, so demons and things like that are just stories to me.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • Never have, never will.<br>My friend did it once, says its freaky but not true.<br>I'm very cautious about this stuff, so I don't like to take those risks...
    2woehap.png
  • dang guys. ouija boards are creepy, but there are some people that just say it's bogus or whatever. but i still believe in them. o.o<br>@ femalevamp14; wow! really? o.o i think i'd suffer from insomnia if i had seen a demon spirit in my room. ;-;
    bluehh.
  • <span style="font-size:90">lmao, there was a lot of talking and trying to work it out with some friends who've been in similar situations and such.<br>I now have a bowl of water under my bed, and it hasn't come back since..so I'm kinda glad. xD<br>And it was really creepy...<br>It was this black mass crawling/laying/sitting/being on my floor with a swishing demon-y tail and clawed fingers. D:</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • My mom and her sisters (my aunts), played with it when they were teens. They lived in a ranch that was haunted. According to my mom, the board told them that they wanted my aunt (my godmother), the spirit was a man, and he wanted my aunt to go the basement. They got rid of the board a couple days later because my aunt wouldn't stop crying, and everyone was freaked out. My mom actually wanted to buy me one when i was like 18. I'm not afraid of it, but i'm not allowed to have one anymore because my gf and my friends won't let me since they are afraid.
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • <span style="font-size:90">lmao, there was a lot of talking and trying to work it out with some friends who've been in similar situations and such.<br>I now have a bowl of water under my bed, and it hasn't come back since..so I'm kinda glad. xD<br>And it was really creepy...<br>It was this black mass crawling/laying/sitting/being on my floor with a swishing demon-y tail and clawed fingers. D:</span>
    <br>-dies- i'd move out of that house if i were you and i saw that. xDD<br><br>@ lycanthrin; wow. o.o that's creepy.<br><br>people say to <span style="font-weight:bold">never</span> burn a ouija board. you're supposed to throw it away, not burn it. apparently when you burn it, it screams and lets out demons or whatever that haunt you? o_O oh, and the person that hears it scream has only 36 hours to live. <br>that last part is a bit sketchy, but if that was true, that's sad. xDD
    bluehh.
  • For some reason I'd like to use on again.. I like to figure things out and I find some of this stuff cool. But I'd be careful with what I'd do with it for sure.
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <br>-dies- i'd move out of that house if i were you and i saw that. xDD<br><br>people say to <span style="font-weight:bold">never</span> burn a ouija board. you're supposed to throw it away, not burn it. apparently when you burn it, it screams and lets out demons or whatever that haunt you? o_O oh, and the person that hears it scream has only 36 hours to live. <br>that last part is a bit sketchy, but if that was true, that's sad. xDD
    <br><br><span style="font-size:90">Lmao! I'm trying to move out, but not because of that xD<br>There's a black cat with a mangled paw in my basement shower room, I haven't seen him for awhile..but I've seen him down there multiple times, lol.<br>There've been more than just those too xD<br>The shadow people/creatures are almost always here..They kinda just watch and hover around me. o.O I'm still not sure why, heh..<br><br>I've heard the first part about it letting out whatever it can..but I've never heard of the person that hears the scream dying within 36 hours, lol.</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • mehh oh Ouija boards... I hate em to be honest.<br>My friends are all into those type of things and those creepy movies etc.<br>My mother would smack me silly if she knew I had even touched one of those.<br>Which I have quite a few times and if you ask me there pretty real.<br>Maybe not the physical part, but emotionally you'll get creeped out.<br>With my stories, the first time was at a big birthday party at my friends.<br>Basically the top was on the carpet, next to the board. But when we came back it was on the word 'no'.<br>Which of course we all got creeped out and stuff.<br>The other time, my friends asked if someone was there and the freakin thing moved to yes. <br>So yeah, the shiz is creepy and its probably not... healthy XD lol in a sense, I hate them but I'm telling no lies.
  • My meanie neighbor made me use one with her when she was babysitting me when I was like 5. I started crying XD I havent used one since, and I would maybe. I dont know. I believe too much in the paranormal sometimes, and with my luck Id be attacked be some malevolent force. Or believe I was, anyway. If I didnt have such a bad experience when I was little I might use them though. <br><br>Also Ive heard you're supposed to rip them into like 7 pieces and sprinkle them with holy water if you believe youve contacted an evil spirt and want to get rid of it. Idk where I heard that though xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • I think I'm going to get one in later in life just to see what it's about xD
  • noooooooooo you are not allowed garnie >:O<br>lol seriously, *glares*
  • I want to use one SOO bad. <br><br>You can buy them at Target for about 20$<br> <br>but Mom won't let one in the house. <br>D:
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • I own an old wooden one. I keep it in my room. (xD) <br>I bought it off someone at a garage sale, they told me they just 'needed to get rid of it immediately.' <br>I used to use it all the time, I haven't really touched it in a good two years now, though. ;)
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • I want one badley, but mom wont allow one in the house