Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vampires Suck

<span style="font-size:85">Has anyone seen the previews for this movie? It comes out August 18 and it's basically a movie for all people disliking Twilight.<br><br>Examples:<br><br>-Werewolves dancing to It's Raining Men<br>-Instead of turning into a werewolf, Jacob turns into a Chihuahua<br>etc etc<br><br>xD So Twilight Haters,..this one's for you [:<br><br>If you haven't seen it, look up the Trailer. </span>
rawr-4.png

Comments

• edited August 2010 98.179.162.83
    and the black eyed peas thing XD I can't wait to see it
    k1b98z.jpg
  • i've seen the trailer, seems very funny. xD<br>i mean, i personally hate twilight, so it should be fun. (x<br><br>"do you know who we ARE?"<br>"uh... the black eyed peas?"<br>"why does everyone think we are the black eyed peas?"<br><br>LOL. epic. xD
    bluehh.
  • <span style="font-size:90">:o It said the 17th on my tv. xD<br>I am excited for it though..<br>It looks good. :p<br>I don't hate Twilight, it could've been written much better and better actors could have been chosen, but it wasn't <span style="font-style:italic">too</span> horrible, lol.</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I wanna see that. It looka funny.<br>Even though I love the Twilight saga. >.<
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <br>"do you know who we ARE?"<br>"uh... the black eyed peas?"<br>"why does everyone think we are the black eyed peas?"
    <br><br><span style="font-size:90">That's my favourite part of the commercial.<br>James is very attractive. xD<br>Another reason I want to watch this, because I wanna watch every movie he's in. xD</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I sooooooo want to see :D <br><br>My mom forced me to watch Twilight, I could have gone a life time without watching it. But I'm actually looking forward to seeing Vampires Suck XD lol
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • I agree with femme though i loved eclipse. This is going to be SO hilarious. lol
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • <span style="color:#FF00BF"><span style="font-size:85">I do enjoy Twilight, but I am soo excited to see this lmao<br><br>Seems like it'll be a good laugh for sure haha</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • LMAO<br><br>Just watched the trailer I cannot wait to see that movie XD
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.
  • i wanna see it so bad!
  • lol, it looks hilarious!<br>The Chinese food part cracked me up.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • xD looks funny.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • lmao I don't dislike Twilight, but I think it looks hilarious xD
  • I can't wait to see it. I like the Twilight books but the movies suck! <br>It's going to be so funny! A definate must see!
  • It was hysterical I laughed through the whole trailer. I watched the trailer multiple times and the when the Team Jacob and Edward Fan Girls were fighting it was very funny!! I personal think the twilight movie tanked. The book was good though.
    55klovek.png
  • haha I do enjoy twilight also, but this looks freakin funny c:
  • I actually just got home from the movie theater. xD I liked it, and it made me laugh, but all in all it was kind of stupid.. and not in a good way. D:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I watched it on Friday. Was the stupidest movie made. Very inappropriate btw.
  • "Eveytime I bring a girl home, you guys try to eat her! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!"<br>lmao I want to see this movie so baddd!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • <span style="font-size:90">I watched it on Saturday with Drew and my dad.<br>It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't the best I've seen.<br>The parts that were funny, were hilarious.<br>My favourite part was a..semi-inappropriate part, and the absolute end.<br>It was a stupid movie..but it was stupid enough to be funny, I can't even lie about that.</span>
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I don't think it was suppose to be THE BEST MOVIE EVAR! because parody's never are you just have to learn to laugh at stupid stuff, I thought it was hilarious - but there was a few parts where I was like EW OMAIGA. But all in all it made me laugh, I remmeber one part where "Edward" was talking to "Becca" while she was sleeping and he was talking about how he loved even the way she breathed and she farted in his face and he fell out the window. XD I was not expecting it so I laughed so freaking hard.
  • I thought it was a terrible movie. Yeah, the commercials were funny, but those were all the funny parts in the movie. That's it. Four or five good laughs and you're done.
  • My friend and I were sitting at home on Saturday night, and she asked me if I had seen the trailer. My response: "YES. wanna go see it?" So, we made it there by 10:00, in our jammies. >] It was THE most AMAZING movie of all time. I hope they come out with one for Eclipse & Breaking dawn.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch